(Man Etiquette) Bathroom Urinals

Ramzes

Veteran XX
A bathroom has 6 urinals. You walk in a find only one guy taking a leak. Do you:

A. Give the guy some space and use a urinal a couple down.
B. Use a urinal right next to him.
C. Use the same one he's using.

Just wondering because I was the only person in the bathroom using the furthest urinal next to the wall, and this fellow walks in proceeds to use the one right next to me, wedging me between him and the wall. Now I didn't really care but thought it was odd that he would pick the one right next to me.

I'm an option A guy myself.

Its a power move, along wth creating conversation and making eye-contact. Beta's can't handle it in the least.

If they are all empty I usually take one of the middle ones, It makes me more dominating. Most people who come in realise they are probably outgunned and generally pussy out and use one of the stalls to piss like a little girl. Even worse is when they use the tiny little kids one right down the other end.

If they are all empty I usually take one of the middle ones, It makes me more dominating. Most people who come in realise they are probably outgunned and generally pussy out and use one of the stalls to piss like a little girl

Or they think you're a fag and don't want you staring at their cock.

Back