make a new fucking mechwarrior game already

braski

Veteran XV
goddamit i cant believe developers think this genre is so dead that making the only game of its kind in the last 5 years would not be a big hit
that sentence was overly complicated

cliffs: make a new fucking mechwarrior game. it will sell.

i've been re-reading all the books

totally discovered im missing one...amazon used books here i come

i never understood the fascination with the dumbed down and sluggish combat of mech games.

it was never meant to be anything more than a paper/pencil game.

Dude, you're walking around in a fucking 10 story weapons platform with the power to level cities. How is that not cool as hell?

Dude, you're walking around in a fucking 10 story weapons platform with the power to level cities. How is that not cool as hell?

except when you're facing other 10 story weapons platforms like yourself its no different than playing quake in quicksand.

goddamit i cant believe developers think this genre is so dead that making the only game of its kind in the last 5 years would not be a big hit
that sentence was overly complicated

cliffs: make a new fucking mechwarrior game. it will sell.

I disagree, just re-release Mechwarrior 2 the original one so I can play in on Windows XP without having to use all that emulator stuff, it would sell like crazy as it was an awesome game. Only thing that would need to change is make multiplayer a lot better of course

Torso twist or DIE! lol

Back