major milf alert

my friend mom has years of hotness on her, i always thought she was in her 30's but no, shes 50

fireman and slogg gave the premise of the story. I just thought it was funny because it sounded like you thought oedipus was someone on here (and maybe you did).

Oedipus The King is an old story by Sophocles.

Bizarro Pope said:
fireman and slogg gave the premise of the story. I just thought it was funny because it sounded like you thought oedipus was someone on here (and maybe you did).

ok so im an idiot rofl

Oedipus The King is a great play....except for the interracial stuff.

zanthious it's a play from around 400BC I believe, I read it 4 or 5 years ago. The author is sophocles

10.jpg

Bizarro Pope said:

cliffs:

Oedipus the king is the 'sequel' to the good part of the Oedipus story. Oedipus gets abandoned as a child because of a bad omen (good call I say), and is raised elsewhere. He comes back to the old kingdom, gets in a fight and kills a stranger on the road (his dad - but he doesn't know!), then kills this monster. So since he saved the Thebans he gets to marry the queen, who is his mother!! When they find out, she kills herself and he gouges out his own eyes.

Back