Magic Flight Launch Box?

That's pretty cool, could probably smoke weed at work in the bathroom or in the back with this on break.

Wow it's cheap too, its the same price as one that plugs in from China

I have yet to find a potent portable vape option. I myself do not own the LBV but a friend does and while its nice to have on you while hiking, the batteries only really work for a quick session and you still don't get as high as you would smoking a J or quick bowl. Note that I have also owned (then sold) a LOT of portable vaporizers because I'm always looking for a portable non-stinky option.

I own one, and you get a pretty decent high, but I'll always prefer smoking until I cough. Supposedly the best out there right now is the WISPR 2.0 that hits as hard as a Volcano and is portable and smell-free:

WISPR Vaporizer - Portable

As far as the MFLB you can smell the weed through the box if it's really smelly like Sour Diesel, but as far as taking stealth hits it's pretty unnoticeable. It kinda smells a little like burnt popcorn in the area for a minute or two.

As far as the MFLB you can smell the weed through the box if it's really smelly like Sour Diesel, but as far as taking stealth hits it's pretty unnoticeable. It kinda smells a little like burnt popcorn in the area for a minute or two.

I wasn't really worried about the smell. I always wanted a vape, and wanted something windproof. I read you get about 10 good pulls off one battery which is perfect. :bandit:

I love my mflb and use it almost exclusively. I've used it on the same couch as other people, while watching a movie, and no one noticed (been in dozens of situations like that). As far as solo, portable usability is concerned, I've yet to find an apparatus I like better.

Replacement batteries (usually buy more every 4-6 months, just to keep them fresh):
Amazon.com: Powerex AA 2700mAh NiMH Rechargeable Batteries w/holder- 4 Batteries Per Pack: Camera & Photo

Grinder/container I use:
http://www.vapeworld.com/grinders/s...large-3pc-space-case-scout-grinder-stash-case

I don't really get the burnt popcorn smell unless it gets pulled too hard, or if you take too big of a hit :shrug:

Also, you can keep the stuff you've already vaped, and smoke it regularly, or use it to make edibles, as the THC in it becomes activated after vaping.

My friend has one of the butane ones (not the wispr), which is better for groups of people, but keeping a bottle of butane handy seems like a pain in the dick.

And yes, totally wind proof. I use it on the bicycle every now and then (one hand operation is also awesome).

Also, I use it without the straw.

Back