[mac][gay, etc] need a new mouse

Prop

Contributor
Veteran XX
ive gone through three Logitech M500s and now im tired of them. eventually the buttons start un-selecting shit, the scrolling works 1/2 the time, etc etc. so, i need a new mouse thats mac compatible and isn't a piece of shit. are razor mouses/mice/whatever nice? just looking for good advice

blahlbahlblahcocksanddicksallday

Logitech G9. Awesome mouse. Most comfortable mouse I've ever used. Not sure when they first came out; it's got to be at like 6 years maybe? But that's when I bought mine and it's still working fine. Of course in OSX you do have to use something like SteerMouse or USB Overdrive to get full functionality, but it's worth it.

Macintosh mice are leet because they not only do they move the cursor, but they also have a button you can press.

Last edited:
Personal experience:

Logitech G500 (gaming version of the mx500): Owned for 1.75 years; no issues. Still performing as good as new.

Razer Deathadder: Work mouse for 2.5 years now; one minor issue: If I squeeze the mouse too hard, the plastic body compresses a fraction of inch. This causes the right mouse button to feel different the next time I click it, but after that it's fine.

Both are good choices, if you're into their shapes.

ive gone through three Logitech M500s and now im tired of them. eventually the buttons start un-selecting shit, the scrolling works 1/2 the time, etc etc

If you like the mouse, take it apart and clean out the accumulated crap

k, so with USB overdrive it looks like i can use any logitech mouse. or so they profess.

thats chill. sounds like a G5 or G9.

woot #thanksdudes

Oh I forgot to mention which razer I use, and yes I too am a Mac fag.
Razer Naga, great having all the buttons mapped for photoshop. When gaming it is amazing as soon as you get used to all the buttons.

i was never able to get my Razer Orochi's side buttons to work as Back and Forward like my Intellimouse does. Shit was annoying so I stopped using it.

ive gone through three Logitech M500s and now im tired of them. eventually the buttons start un-selecting shit, the scrolling works 1/2 the time, etc etc. so, i need a new mouse thats mac compatible and isn't a piece of shit. are razor mouses/mice/whatever nice? just looking for good advice

blahlbahlblahcocksanddicksallday

I have a Logitech mouse that is so old all the decals have been completely worn off, and even some of the paint job is starting to wear in the places I keep my fingers most

has never given me any trouble and is the most reliable mouse ever

it will be a sad day when it dies

Back