Lvl 70 3.0 specs?

Er... Wait a sec. Any pallies here as well? I was finalizing my post-3.0 Prot tree for my Archimonde pally and noticed the change on Imp. Righteous Fury. It dropped it's aggro ability and was moved to damage reduction? That seems a pretty big deal from a tankadin standpoint. This mean I now won't be able to tank with one hand now that the main aggro talent is effectively gone?

Righteous fury is still needed to tank, but it has the added threat without putting points in improved righteous fury, the talent points give 6% reduced damage which is a must have no matter what.

I posted before in this thread that this was going to be my first build to test out.
Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

I am going to need to toss strength on my mallet of the tides and try that out instead of my pink lolly pop from Hyjal.

Righteous fury is still needed to tank, but it has the added threat without putting points in improved righteous fury, the talent points give 6% reduced damage which is a must have no matter what.

I posted before in this thread that this was going to be my first build to test out.
Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

I am going to need to toss strength on my mallet of the tides and try that out instead of my pink lolly pop from Hyjal.

Yeah but normally RF is what? 40% extra aggro? The old talent pushed it to +80% or +90%.

i was hoping that any of you Enh Shamans can link up a good spec for mine to try out. i have yet to log on to him cause im really fraking confused now.

Smaqaho, thanks for the link for your SP build. i decided to back off of holy seeing as how my guild has more healers than we know wtf to do with and i really never wanted to go to holy in the first place.

Yeah but normally RF is what? 40% extra aggro? The old talent pushed it to +80% or +90%.

RF has that increased threat inherent in the ability now, which is why the improved RF only lists the damage reduction, it does allow some odd ret off tank builds without having to put many points in prot because they can skip improved RF and still get the full threat bonus after casting the spell.

Back