[LSAT] anybody take the Feb 09 admin?

my roommate took the practice lsat so he could get in the advanced class to take it this summer

he got a 163

i live on the east coast and i get my mail early

so suck on my tier 1 cock you sally struthers paralegal degree faggot

What's the highest score possible?

My roommate took it and I would like to see how stupid he is.

Also I would like to judge Glare.

Glare are you really going to Law school? have you done alot of research on it?

specifically - any thoughts on accepting massive debt liabilities while facing minimal job opportunities?

You just got trolled by the Master Troll, King of all Trolltopia,

Glare Bear.

Well I took my fucking BAR two days ago in Mich.

Pretty sure I passed this time, actually studied so that helped. The test makers for michigan actually apologized for the difficulty of the last one, and actually gave us three or four 'givemes' in this bar: stuff like adverse possession, personal property, and easy accompanying subjects in the requireds.

But you guys dont know what any of that shit it...yet!

151 on my LSAT and I studied the night before. Probably coulda done better (5 points maybe) if I actually did some focused studying on those stupid logic games.

Oh well, best of luck.

The funny thing is, I'm a smart man, yet I still got a 150ish (149 2nd time, 151 first). Both those scores were achieved by BOMBING an entire section of the three section test.

Logic games are soo hard that you can literally guess on the entire section and still pull ahead.

Pretty sure I passed this time, actually studied so that helped. The test makers for michigan actually apologized for the difficulty of the last one, and actually gave us three or four 'givemes' in this bar: stuff like adverse possession, personal property, and easy accompanying subjects in the requireds.

151 on my LSAT and I studied the night before. Probably coulda done better (5 points maybe) if I actually did some focused studying on those stupid logic games.

Oh well, best of luck.
they apologized? oof.

Oh well, best of luck.

I took it on a whim without studying and got a 153 or 154 in fall 2007. Logic games kicked my ass too.

Back