Lowtax of Somethingawful fame has died.

if jail was less complicated i would enjoy it over some of the dv classes i had to take because of k8er, that said i was at fault for triggering a girl this hard and ive severely fucked up, i know she lurks here and is doxing me openly on SA still so i just wanted to say, wtf ru doing ur better than this, stop trying to kill me and let go of tyler and give me another shot for the 100th time (again) (again) *again( ~again~ :]

yeah because Val was right about Gabby Petito and every other incident where he blamed the women
I said she was insane, on psych meds, was abusive on more than one occasion, which she was. I guess you think because she was found dead she wasn't any of those things.

Everyone who dies or gets killed is Jesus btw, gais. KittyDerp logic. #BELIEVEALLWOMENS

p.s. Not that it needs to be said to be "fair," but Lowtax seems like he was unstable/bipolar. It kind of goes without saying since you know... he killed himself.

Shocker that validuhs thinks the women are lying.
I don't think it. She is. She managed to get some shitheel Canadian judge to agree that his "mental abuse" was domestic violence. She even posted about exploiting the nonsense Violence Against Women Act to try to stay in the country.

She lied about being abused and got her GoFundMe taken down. Lying cunts are easy to spot from a mile away when you're not a retard. I understand why you missed it though.

I said she was insane, on psych meds, was abusive on more than one occasion, which she was. I guess you think because she was found dead she wasn't any of those things.

Everyone who dies or gets killed is Jesus btw, gais. KittyDerp logic. #BELIEVEALLWOMENS

p.s. Not that it needs to be said to be "fair," but Lowtax seems like he was unstable/bipolar. It kind of goes without saying since you know... he killed himself.

I don't believe the women's story either I think lowtax is equally idiotic for dating or marrying this psycho and also being a huge pussy and Ctrl king

I'm just pointing out it's not one sided and lowtax was likely a complete idiot for being married multiple times to psycho women

I'm just pointing out how your quick to blame the women and have been mostly wrong in these situations both sides are normally wackos

Chewbacca

I don't believe the women's story either I think lowtax is equally idiotic for dating or marrying this psycho and also being a huge pussy and Ctrl king

I'm just pointing out it's not one sided and lowtax was likely a complete idiot for being married multiple times to psycho women
Oh yeah, he's a fucking moron. I despise these cuck retards out there like NGFM who willingly marry and have children with total cunts and then have the nerve to complain about it. Trust me, I have no pity for him in that regard.

I'm just pointing out how your quick to blame the women and have been mostly wrong in these situations both sides are normally wackos
Because I spot their bullshit a mile away. And nonsense like the Violence Against Women Act is always at the front.

I don't like these pieces of shit using that bullshit legislation to fuck some good men over. It's also abused heavily by female immigrants. They just need to say their husband/whatever was abusive in whatever shithole they're escaping. It's almost always a lie.

Last edited:
A lot of guys marry because the sex was good or they were purdy. But the vast majority of women have daddy issues or psychotic behavior

wat i do kno is that once lowtax got w/ emily "integral" riegel and basically let her fuck her way in2 a front page writing gig, SA became unreadable

that was like 20 years ago

Chewbacca
God damnit Jason. The fuck you doing making a post I agree with.

I am now sad and depressed.

God damnit Jason. The fuck you doing making a post I agree with.

I am now sad and depressed.
No, you're sad and lonely sad and lonely won't some sweet mama come and take a chance with you, cuz you ain't so bad.

Over.

Youre giving women far more credit than they deserve.

Yes I understand how validuz sounding that is :lol:

Back