[Loony Bin] Hi everyone

Wish Bear

Veteran XV
So I checked myself into the loony bin. Was there for 17 days. Been 2 weeks at a mental health facility and am now off restriction and can walk around during the day.

I have been taking efexor, abilify, and ambien to sleep.

I am starting to feel better and am going to see a therapist soon. Yea!

Guess it was a good idea to check myself in instead of killing myself.

TTYL.

most of the time spent when i read these types of threads is the internal monologue of whether or not it's real or a troll

in either case, hope your brain feels better

Really glad to hear it WB, glad you are trying to help yourself. Keep fighting the fight, you'll be much better off in the long run.

thank god for obamacare

train_wreck.jpg

I never understood the desire to kill oneself.

I mean, there are kids with half an arm and face in Iraq after a bomb took out their family, whom is out running the family business.

In other words, you won the birth lotto by being born in the US. Why fuck it up? Even the homeless in Detroit with 6 needles in their arms have a better life than most in the world.

Man up

good luck, bro. but you must promise one thing. if after all this therapy you still find out that you're a loser and a burden to society, you have to kill yourself in some kind of cool manner while filming it, and make sure the film is given to someone that you trust to upload it and link it here. thanks.

Back