Looks like I am going to New Orlean's next week...what to do?

Yetskii

Contributor
Veteran XX
I am gonna be out for a bit, but what are some nice places to go to there? Not interested in shit parts of town...

Suggestions?

You could take the fucking apostrophe out of New Orleans. There's something you could do.

if you like karaoke, cat's meow and bourbon cowboy on bourbon street. that's where i partied all week at Tech Ed this year.

$7.00 Triple shot jack & coke. i was drunk as fuck everyday crawling back to the monteleone. :)

Eat lots of food and get drunk?

what else is there to do in NO

this is pretty much what we did. If you dont care for eating at a really nice place, just want some good food (and cheap daquiris for the ladies) Cafe Mospero's is pretty good. Bourbon street is ok during the week, but fun on the weekends. I ate at several of the places TWers mentioned, and they didn't steer me wrong.
But we stayed primarily in the french quarter the entire time we were there.

Catch a show at the house of blues...usually pretty good time.

Drago's over by the riverwalk and get some charbroiled oysters. If don't like oysters, get some anyway. They are the best bite of food ever.

Drago's over by the riverwalk and get some charbroiled oysters. If don't like oysters, get some anyway. They are the best bite of food ever.

last i went they were selling some kind of clam instead of oysters because of the oil spill.

that being said they still tasted great

Back