Looking for a freelancer graphics/logo designer

FastAttack

Contributor
Veteran XX
Ok here the deal.. I have a company that deals with credit card processing , e-commerce ( shopping cart design ) hosting , an all in one company.. aka one stop solution on getting your biz online.

We have a core group of talented programmers but Hey we don't have any graphic designers.. ( one of us can do graphics but not creatively )

Anyhow we are looking for someone that would like to freelance graphic design/logo creation.. bare in mind that most of our customers won't pay $1500 for a logo from a professional company..

right now we have a jewlery company ( local small store) wanting an e-commerce website..

so what is the catch? none.. you make the money you ask for we just quote them with your price and then some ( hey its a company we gotta make some revenue somehow)

anyhow if your intrested PM me or email me at enrique@elm2.com with some of your portfolio work..

Thanks!

thank you guys.. I think we got some freelancer to work with.. if you are still intrested go ahead and shoot me an email I know I can give you some work

Back