Looking for a druid or two.

Smaqaho

Veteran XV
Natural said:
We are looking for one or two A-team Druids. Willingly-restoration spec druids highly preferred. 80%+ attendence required on Tues, Wed, Sat. MC/BWL raiding experience required.

Please send a private message to me on our forums @ http://www.the-core-guild.org. All applications are confidential.

Thanks.

Had a recent drop in druid population for various issues (1 for school, 1 moved and no longer has internet, 1 whose parents cancelled his acct and 1 for RL issues) so Nat's looking for a druid or two with high attendance and I'm sure he'd prefer decent gear as well but wouldn't take much to gear up a druid. Hit him up at the link above if you'd be interested in a xfer to Tichondrius.

As he said, we raid Tuesdays + Wednesdays + Saturdays with an occasional Sunday mixed in (20mans and oftentimes semi-PUG BWL raids on Fridays and Mondays) and though we're a casual guild we've cleared through Anub, Faerlina, Maexxna, Razuv, and Noth in Naxx and should have Patchwerk (and the freebie after him) and Heigan at the least down in the next week or two. We've also done full clears of BWL of course and AQ40 including Ouro & Viscidus though we don't hit up AQ40 very much these days. We are currently and for the last year+ the top horde PVE guild on the server. We have a handful who still PVE plenty but most stopped when cp grinding groups started to form up and it moved from competition to /afk grinds.

We raid pst times starting at 6pst and done at or around 9:30pst on weeknights and 4pst til 7-8pst or a little later on Saturdays, we don't pull 10 hour raids 6-7 nights a week like hardcore guilds and don't wish to - but we're still always a step or two behind while maintaining a low-stress raiding schedule. We also have ~15-20 Tribes players on the roster which is the reason I reposted Nat's message here. Most of our guildmates are not from Tribes but those who are makeup a good potion of our core raiders and are there nearly every night. Our guild leaders and a handful of officers you may recognize from Tribes and they are the best our server has to offer. Seeing what we accomplish and how little time it takes us to get there should be proof enough of how well Natural can maintain a guild and raid.

Last edited:
Metropolis said:
Druids dropping left and right all over, wonder why ;p
Well for one thing we only had 6 to begin with and lost 4 since school ended this spring. One moved to a remote location in New Zealand (qubic) and could no longer play. Bowie's parents said he was playing too much and pulled the plug on his internet and WoW account. FattyPatty dropped at the end of the schoolyear to focus on summerschool (not to mention noctred & champs/vivrant picking on him) and Krolan sucked anyways but left for grad school as well and other RL issues. Add Drakk who moved and no longer has time to play.

So, from 8 total in 6 months time we're down to 3 :p Priest-wise we've lost 2 in the last year since the guild formed. Wsup anyways torm, you buy a new acct?

Hah no thanks, had enough of that game and the drama. I played shadowbane for roughly the same amount of time and quit right before the expansion as well. They all get old after about a year or so and once you pretty much do all the original content you start to realize how boring it is.

In shadowbane at least there was real hatred for other guilds and something you could do about it unlike WoW where it's pretty much meaningless since you cant hurt or damage an opposing guild in any way.

If darkfall shapes up to be a decent game I will be playing that with Dren and Kadren. Hopefully it wont revolve around large guilds, I'm very very tired of that shit. Between the 100+ person alliance we had in SB with WaR and others and the 60+ guild drama that was Core I dont see myself EVER getting involved in something like that again. I want something like a 10 man small unit that focuses around real pvp and friends as opposed to the garbage that WoW forced us into. I'm not happy the way it ended between me and Nat and the others but it kind of got forced down that path.

Anyway have fun in Naxx. You can always pm me here or on the core boards if you wanna talk.

I would of made a character on that server since i started playing again recently and deleted all my 60's on old server. unfortunately no one loves tekno, plus i dont feel like starting over :[ already 50 on lethon

Tek i never understood why you never had a steady home in tribes or wow, i always thought you were a good guy and player and if you were on tich while I had control of core i would have gladly given you an invite.

Metropolis said:
In shadowbane at least there was real hatred for other guilds and something you could do about it unlike WoW where it's pretty much meaningless since you cant hurt or damage an opposing guild in any way.
[sigh]

Yeah, those were the "good old days". I do so miss 10-man rape squads running around Lok'Ri's area, Chaos Island and so on.

:(

Error|550 said:
[sigh]

Yeah, those were the "good old days". I do so miss 10-man rape squads running around Lok'Ri's area, Chaos Island and so on.

:(

Heh yeah me too. Maybe someday we can get the original sp guys back together and have some fun again :<

Back