LOLDRUNK. But really, a year in prison?

I find it more disturbing that Dubai allowed two guys wearing wings with jet engines to fly so close to a passenger airliner on approach to the city. I don't care if its empty or not. Dangerous stunt screaming "HEY LOOK AT ME!".

I find it more disturbing that Dubai allowed two guys wearing wings with jet engines to fly so close to a passenger airliner on approach to the city. I don't care if its empty or not. Dangerous stunt screaming "HEY LOOK AT ME!".

Because there's no way one of the world's biggest airlines, who are about to place a multi-billion dollar order with Airbus next week for a bunch of A380s, , would have done their engineering homework. FFS get a grip.

Yeah birds aren't an issue let alone men with wings, 2 engines and fuel strapped to their backs.

If this happened in Dubai that guy would have his hands cut off.

And if the uber driver was a woman, she'd be stoned to death for adultery.

I don't get all the bragging about the number of a380s. They means you have to go a long distance to get anywhere desirable..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't get all the bragging about the number of a380s. They means you have to go a long distance to get anywhere desirable..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

They fly them to Kuwait. But also to LAX, which is the one I'm taking next weekend on the way to VEGAS BABYYYYYYY.

Back