Logitech G Pro gaming mouse.

deathadder served me well for ~1.5 years before middle mouse button started wigging out
31M0d96SuSL.jpg

got it replaced under warranty but had to send it back to them first so i purchased this relatively inexpensive logitech mouse to use in the meanwhile and i started liking it even more

replacement deathadder is sitting in a box waiting to be used if this logitech ever takes a shit

both have an old microsoft intellimouse feel, nothing too flashy on either one, they certainly dont look transformery

419eQ1PQtaL.jpg

I find the 4D Scroll Wheel weak on the G502. The Tilt buttons are too sensitive and frequently get mis-clicked when pressing the center button on the wheel.

Otherwise I don't have too many issues with it.

I find the 4D Scroll Wheel weak on the G502. The Tilt buttons are too sensitive and frequently get mis-clicked when pressing the center button on the wheel.

Otherwise I don't have too many issues with it.

ive had this mouse for 2 and a half years and just now noticed that it has tilt clicks

maybe u press ur shit 2 hard

Yeah this is good.

the only thing that bothers me is when i forget to lock the scroll wheel and it starts wiggling on the screen while im trying to read something like STOP MOVING U FUK

ive had this mouse for 2 and a half years and just now noticed that it has tilt clicks

maybe u press ur shit 2 hard

the only thing that bothers me is when i forget to lock the scroll wheel and it starts wiggling on the screen while im trying to read something like STOP MOVING U FUK

You are probably pressing the tilt buttons when clicking the mouse wheel, but since they are not bound by default, they do nothing. You'd have to know they exist and bind them to a function first.

For me, I have to be deliberate at pressing straight down on the scroll wheel to avoid it, but it's easy to press the wheel sideways inadvertently while doing it.

It could be that the tolerances for my mouse wheel isn't rigid enough making those switch too sensitive. :shrug: I just switch the profile to one without them bound if it would be an issue.

I had that forever, I liked it. I recently bought a zowie fk1 and like it better
Zowie-FK1-600x3001.jpg

i had a zowie and it crapped out at the same pace as logitech. the only appeal for me is it was the same design as the old microsoft intellimouse... which btw i went through like 5 of, for the same reason.

corsair is the only one to last so far.

ya i use corsair m65. thing is like 90% aluminum... been using it for years and still 100% solid.
m60_viewg_lit_1_1.png

its not just logitech, most other brands just shit out plastic crap that die in under a year. wouldnt be surprised if their mech kbs are all plastic too :lol:

logitech reminds me of companies like EA and chipotle (and many others), where they shift focus from product quality to marketing and branding. why try when u can lie rite? :p:

I have been using my Logitech G11 Keyboard and Logitech G5 mouse since 2006, so I have no idea what you are talking about poor quality.

all current gen mice are almost all fucking awful and nonsensical. they look stupid and/or usually feel awful

for instance the g403 is probably the nicest mouse on the market in almost every category except it has a weird hump on the back of it.

i ended up with the new deathadder but it's razer so i anticipate it breaking in a few days

rip my g400s

You are probably pressing the tilt buttons when clicking the mouse wheel, but since they are not bound by default, they do nothing. You'd have to know they exist and bind them to a function first.

For me, I have to be deliberate at pressing straight down on the scroll wheel to avoid it, but it's easy to press the wheel sideways inadvertently while doing it.

It could be that the tolerances for my mouse wheel isn't rigid enough making those switch too sensitive. :shrug: I just switch the profile to one without them bound if it would be an issue.

Mine are bound. I have never once through two of these mice misclicked it.

You must have fat fury fingers or something.

In fact they're bound in Escape From Tarkov. A game that you are basically panicking in the whole time. So yeah. No.

I own the Mionix Naos 7000, and at least that one works for larger hands that palm grip it (eg I like the shape). However as usual there are problems. Its a plastic piece of shit that is really too light to move properly, and the sensor doesn't seem to quite respond well enough.

I haven't liked any gaming mice for like ~10 years, I don't know wtf people are doing in that industry. At least keyboards have gotten awesome again in the past few years.

It’s too bad steelseries doesn’t put the DeathAdder sensor in the sensei, that would be the ultimate mouse

Back