Logitech G Pro gaming mouse.

I own the Mionix Naos 7000, and at least that one works for larger hands that palm grip it (eg I like the shape). However as usual there are problems. Its a plastic piece of shit that is really too light to move properly, and the sensor doesn't seem to quite respond well enough.

I haven't liked any gaming mice for like ~10 years, I don't know wtf people are doing in that industry. At least keyboards have gotten awesome again in the past few years.

its why i was surprised at the corsair i got... its like the mech kb of mice... without the noise

Yes, it is not the super manly and mouse taxing games like Hearthstone that you play.

i mean league of lols... gotta keep clickin in that, even wen im doin nothin... i forget why, but thats what "they" tell me to do.

I haven't seen a reason to switch from my old G702 for general purpose and gaming. I'd never use a mouse for non-gaming that doesn't have toggle speed scroll-wheel. It's non-negotiable.

However, the battery life is shit when on wireless, so I just keep the battery out and use it wired all the time. Lighter and nicer.

I tried the 902. It was shit. Ambidextrous mice are idiotic for gaming. If you want to min/max every single thing about your gaming, then why sacrifice proper ergonomic design for a mouse that's also designed for 3% of the population? Totally idiotic.

The G403/603/703 are all the same shit because they're too hard to pick up/reset. The sides aren't angled well enough on the thumb side, so you have to super grip it or be a retard and use a palm grip. Worse is that the thumb buttons are too far up on the side of the mouse. There's no reason for this. They should be right above your thumb at an angle, like the 702. The middle-click was also garbage. It felt like I was pushing 50 buttons at once. Not sure why they made it so muddy feeling.

Just look at this ergonomic beautiful bitch:
8-4-10-logitech60003-1280991798.jpg

What I'd really love is to the take the innards out of the newer 603/703s and place them in a G702 shell. It'd be fucking perfect. The wireless effectivity and battery life of the new ones are absolutely amazing, just shit design.

The new wireless system Logitech has made is quite nice. Unless you're literally at a professional tournament for big money, you won't really beat it or notice a difference.

i tried a recent wireless logitech several months ago. and ya i noticed a difference both in lag and accuracy.

its effectively the same as comparing wifi to ethernet. anyone who thinks the two are somehow even remotely in the same league in performance and quality are deluded cucks. its only a factor of convenience, thats all.

Last edited:
if u have terrible hand eye it doesnt matter what u use i guess

wired/wireless/laser on a soft mousepad/etc

i tried a recent wireless logitech several months ago. and ya i noticed a difference both in lag and accuracy.

its effectively the same as comparing wifi to ethernet. anyone who thinks the two are somehow even remotely in the same league in performance and quality are deluded cucks. its only a factor of convenience, thats all.
Which one?

i dont remember, it looked sorta like the one u linked. it was some doods mouse at work... ya he fkin plays pubg all the time at work lol. i called him a noob for using a wireless mouse.

The new wireless Logitech tech is actually really good. Several reviews by actual high-level competitive gamers stated they felt no difference between it and wired. If they are able to make the GPro shape wireless and 100g or less, it will be my first wireless gaming mouse for sure.

There most certainly is a difference between wired and wireless gaming mice.. the sensors go into a "sleep" mode and that is what introduces the most lag. When the sensor is in this sleep mode, the polling rate is drastically reduced until it detects movement.

....other than latency, the wireless rechargeable mice with sealed battery cells have a finite life and must be disposed of once the cell's life is through.

i dont even see the benefit of a wireless mouse or kb for pc gaming... youre still keeping them on your desk. its not like youre moving around... like it makes complete sense to have wireless shit for home entertainment n consoles. but not for a pc.

its not like the coord really adds much resistance either, unless u hang it off your desk or something.

and whatever a few "pros" said about it is irrelevent, just about every gaming personality is a sellout these days.

There most certainly is a difference between wired and wireless gaming mice.. the sensors go into a "sleep" mode and that is what introduces the most lag. When the sensor is in this sleep mode, the polling rate is drastically reduced until it detects movement.

....other than latency, the wireless rechargeable mice with sealed battery cells have a finite life and must be disposed of once the cell's life is through.

Again, just talking about the newest tech. I know there was a massive, noticeable difference between wired and wireless in the past. Last review I saw was by a quake pro that reviews basically every mouse to ever be released - if he says he can't feel a difference in these new wireless sensors, I'm willing to believe it. There's still the issue of added weight/balance though.

the g403 wireless is heavy and weirdly shaped

otherwise every reputable source backs it

we are on old man forum where everyone thought league would fail and hon was here to stay tho :lol:

i was still using my MX318 for the longest time for regular PC work and gaming. Swapped it out with the MX518 and that's doing great for routine stuff. Picked up a Logitech G402 and other than the neon blue lighting which is silly, its great.

g402-hyperion-fury-ultra-fast-fps-gaming-mouse.png

for me its just sweat/dead skin cell gunk buildup in all the little lines from those sweat sessions. even wiping off all the time doesn't prevent it over time. give me a solid block.

i dont remember, it looked sorta like the one u linked. it was some doods mouse at work... ya he fkin plays pubg all the time at work lol. i called him a noob for using a wireless mouse.
Well, then I can't trust what you're saying.

I've personally used them and I'm the most anal and specific person I've ever met, especially when it comes to mice and keyboards. I dislike their "ergonomic" design, not their longevity or responsiveness. The new class of wireless mice from Logitech (can't speak for others) is extremely impressive. In fact, it's a total game changer in the wired vs wireless debate.

Wireless' only real downside at this point (once again, Logitech's new system) is the 10-20% heavier mouse. They're literally within 1ms of their wired counterparts, but they're more consistent. Some wired mice, even from famed gaming mice brands like Razer are actually slower AND more inconsistent, ranging from 0.5 to 5ms, whereas the new wireless is consistently ~2.5ms.

2c

Last edited:
Back