Lodge 2 burner cast iron griddle

Jasper

Veteran XX
gHdzJVc.jpg

Got this from walmart for 34.99 online and have been using it for a week now.

Lodge apparently is a premium cast iron brand and this grill/griddle lives up to it.

Fits nicely on my gas range and once preheated even the center cooks well. Clean up usually consists of wiping it down with a most paper towel and wiping it down with oil.

So far I've cooked fish, pork chops, chicken breasts and hamburgers on the grill side and pancakes to eggs, bacon and hash browns on the griddle side.

I'm new to cast iron cooking but it comes pre seasoned and so far I'm loving it.

Double Play Reversible Grill Griddle

Nice, I always enjoy re seasoning these new iron pans after scrubbing the pre seasoning off with soap and water on the first wash after I buy it. Then I season it in the oven 2 or 3 times using bacon fat :)

If you rreally like using the cast iron try looking at cast iron dutch ovens, its basically an oven safe cast iron pot with a heavy lid. Perfect for boilin braising and slow cooking without shit sticking and burning on hot spots.

easiest way to get the preseasoning off is run it through your ovens cleaning cycle. i dunno what the point is tho, the preseasoning is just as good as anything else really.

Back