Live stream that works to the OU game??

I'm with ya Kingky....I can't find one either. and what have you been up to man? long time no see. you still living in the middle of nowhere?

santa barbara suckka been here 5 years.... wife three kids etc etc...

how have you been dude... long ass time no talk

the only people willing to pay $40 or w/e are either bars/restaurants or super fans

bars/restaurants would have no reason to stream it, and super fans are going to feel like everyone else should pay for the game as well

niiiiiiiiice... CO is sooooooo freaking awesome... i installed the casework in a ski resort in Snowmass... mountain biked the whole time on a 100 buck craigslist bike

no sports bar is gonna have it in socal... i prolly can't get it ppv either... goddamned redneck discrimination

A friend of mine has this crazy dinner plate attached to a stick that he hangs of his balcony. It pulls moving pictures right out of the sky! He told me he used something called a "cell phone", which lets him talk to people in heaven, to hire a wizard to install it. If you are brave enough to mess around with this kind of dark magic, then I suggest you take his lead. I asked him how much it cost, and he said it's about $50 a month, which I thought was strange because I always thought wizards only accepted payment in elven gold.

Anyways, good luck. You'll need it.

it's probably a good thing for OU that the game is only available on ppv and not online anywhere :lol:

31-24 in the 4th and USU is about to get the ball back

Back