Lil Wayne is quite a punk.

acting hard and threatening someone tasked with doing a job is real classy

except in the 'real world' THE MAN rules the world, and that's whats up, you delusional fuck

i like when street thugs get their hands on a few mil and all of a sudden think they run shit... til they get jammed in the fucking can and the rest of society :lol:'s @ them

acting hard and threatening someone tasked with doing a job is real classy

except in the 'real world' THE MAN rules the world, and that's whats up, you delusional fuck

i like when street thugs get their hands on a few mil and all of a sudden think they run shit... til they get jammed in the fucking can and the rest of society :lol:'s @ them

Except in the real world "the man" isn't a man at all. He is a Dragon that is going to eat 90% of you. You monsters live in a fantasy world created just for you.

I invite you to step outside. Look around. You see that? It's all going bye bye much sooner than later and you all deserve what you are going to be getting.

EDIT: Tunechi isn't delusional. He just knows something you don't deserve to know. :wave:

Except in the real world "the man" isn't a man at all. He is a Dragon that is going to eat 90% of you. You monsters live in a fantasy world created just for you.

I invite you to step outside. Look around. You see that? It's all going bye bye much sooner than later and you all deserve what you are going to be getting.

EDIT: Tunechi isn't delusional. He just knows something you don't deserve to know. :wave:
shut the fuck up you oaf

you think you think

and it's gone

wow

"he can't save you, you know, in the real world,"

this was a statement made to the attorney interviewing lil wayne in reference to the judge. does he truly believe he is above the law?

Last edited:
Back