Like who else is getting "Good" married sex.

I often wonder if social activists would think twice after viewing this forum.

Who gives a fuck what they think? You should only care about if, and what you think. Your thought creates your reality. Intention plays an important role in creation so make sure you are thinking thoughts based on positive intentions.

wait you start this thread after the girl was living with you for like a week - and you called it a marriage - and now a couple days later you are calling the cops on her for stealing your car?

what the fuck man i don't even

wait you start this thread after the girl was living with you for like a week - and you called it a marriage - and now a couple days later you are calling the cops on her for stealing your car?

what the fuck man i don't even

Ummmmmm, did you not RECENTLY get married?

Word of advice me boy. ...... Weemans get out of line
Ya gotta lay down the Law!
.............................................................................................

I am worried sick about her.
It's not like her to not call .... and keep me apprised of situation.

The car ..... meh.

yeah sorry i don't invite the cops into my life or put people i care about into "the system" under any circumstances. that never leads anywhere good. you got a problem solve it internally.

yeah sorry i don't invite the cops into my life or put people i care about into "the system" under any circumstances. that never leads anywhere good. you got a problem solve it internally.

A good "Smack Down":banging: is worth a thousand words.

This is not a "biological" internal matter.
This is an EXTERNAL manifestation,

I am kind, ......... a "normal" person would resort to physicality
thus this smack down
need not involve physical violence.

This prob. will be solve. :brows:

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!

You said the same thing when Angie stole the truck. Shut up stupid.

No no no, YOU STOOPID !

..................................................................................................

It never happened again.

:idea:I kept removing the fuel intake manifold.

Ennyway ........ Angie anna I agreed she is history! ...... :clap: :(

God damn it must take for ever to post using all that formatting

I just unignored this dood and his excessive use of sizes and colors is insane, I hate typing

God damn it must take for ever to post using all that formatting

I just unignored this dood and his excessive use of sizes and colors is insane, I hate typing

My wife is really a... nasty freak. She just loves to get down with sex all the time. Its like... anytime of day, she all like, "Yeah, let's go! I'm so nasty!" And I'm nailing her and she's all like, "Oh, you're nailing me! Cool!"

Back