Let them build that fucking Mosque

The fucking landing gear landed where they are building the Mosque.
Why do you keep thinking that makes any difference? We already know how far away it is. Mentioning that a random piece of the place flew off and landed there doesn't somehow make it closer. DrMeithos said it would be ok for it to be that far away, until he realized that put him on the left side of the argument.

Why do you keep thinking that makes any difference? We already know how far away it is. Mentioning that a random piece of the place flew off and landed there doesn't somehow make it closer. DrMeithos said it would be ok for it to be that far away, until he realized that put him on the left side of the argument.

It's part of 'ground zero'. That's why.

It needs to be farther away..... At least 10 blocks.

Anywhere the dust from "Ground Zero" drifted and landed is part of "Ground Zero". There is DNA from 9/11 victims in it so I suppose a significant portion of the Earth is off limits to Mosques. Take that Muslims.

Anywhere the dust from "Ground Zero" drifted and landed is part of "Ground Zero". There is DNA from 9/11 victims in it so I suppose a significant portion of the Earth is off limits to Mosques. Take that Muslims.

Exactly, no more churches or mosques can be built. That should be a law.

What's the name of that money where a coke can falls from the sky and the African tribe figures it's a sign from God?

lawl @ landing gear
Maybe I'm not getting the reference here, but I think you might be thinking of the John Frum cult or other cargo cults, though they're in the south pacific, not Africa.

edit--
Wait, judging by the responses you got above, I'm assuming that I'm totally missing something here. :confused:

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh. I just realized that he meant "movie" not "money." I had noticed the oddness of the sentence when read as it was written, but I chalked it up as him mixing up ideas about using the cargo as currency or something. Anyway, it all makes sense now. :lol:

"The crowd turns on Kenny. At the end of the rally a black man named Kenny walked through the crowd, and was immediately mistaken for being Muslim. They mistook the Under-Armour head cap he was wearing as the Muslim skull cap, and as he walked through the crowd several people confronted him. Ultimately he was asked to leave by security.

After this I caught up with him and had a long conversation about how scary that was for him. He works at Ground Zero as a union carpenter. The hate at this rally was palpable. This is what scares me about the direction America is taking. I really got a good taste of the mob mentality at work."

The controversy surrounding this NY mosque is complete bullshit. The only people who care are extreme patriots and pretty much all muslims. For the muslims, it's the simple fact that just because the terrorists were muslim doesn't mean shit for the muslism living in NYC. The extreme patriots are just that... extreme, stubborn, assholes.

I'm no muslim but I could give a shit if they built a mosque in my apartment complex. Good for them, they are happy, good job.

I don't give a flying fuck because it has nothing to do with me or my life.

The end.

The controversy surrounding this NY mosque is complete bullshit. The only people who care are extreme patriots and pretty much all muslims. For the muslims, it's the simple fact that just because the terrorists were muslim doesn't mean shit for the muslism living in NYC. The extreme patriots are just that... extreme, stubborn, assholes.

I'm no muslim but I could give a shit if they built a mosque in my apartment complex. Good for them, they are happy, good job.

I don't give a flying fuck because it has nothing to do with me or my life.

The end.

And here we find a stunning example of what is wrong with America. The whole "if it doesn't effect me, I don't care" attitude.

He could give a shit but doesn't give a flying fuck. That's somewhere in the low to middle range of the care-o-meter.

08202010.jpg

20100819shariabridge.jpg

wtcislam001.jpg

lester.jpg

jimamosque.jpg

0818mckeetoon.jpg

Oops sorry for the unnecessary confusion, yes movie not money, I've edited that post.

It's part of 'ground zero'. That's why.

It needs to be farther away..... At least 10 blocks.
I'm sure they'll move it JoMo. :sunny: They'll get extra $$$ to move, or win in court. This isn't the issue.

The issue is that this is just another step of social hatred towards one of our own ethnic groups. This is a pretty big step, an alarming one, the result of the politics of exclusion.

The hate showed towards Arabs or Muslims has been going on for decades. Today, there's been numerous incidents all over the country of Muslims not being able to build or renovate. The social hate is getting explosive. Or will.

They will have to move the community center and the community will surely follow in time. That's pretty well much like saying "gtfo."

Where does it stop? Where does it end? As a society we've been through this before, must we repeat the mistakes of the past?

Last edited:
Oops sorry for the unnecessary confusion, yes movie not money, I've edited that post.

I'm sure they'll move it JoMo. :sunny: They'll get extra $$$ to move, or win in court. This isn't the issue.

The issue is that this is just another step of social hatred towards one of our own ethnic groups. This is a pretty big step, an alarming one, the result of the politics of exclusion.

The hate showed towards Arabs or Muslims has been going on for decades. Today, there's been numerous incidents all over the country of Muslims not being able to build or renovate. The social hate is getting explosive. Or will.

They will have to move the community center and the community will surely follow in time. That's pretty well much like saying "gtfo."

Where does it stop? Where does it end? As a society we've been through this before, must we repeat the mistakes of the past?

When your 'religion' wants to take over the United States, it sure as hell is going to be explosive.

Back