let the lawsuits begin!

i read in the paper a while back that people on a swedish air force base found out that they'd been drinking coffee from a machine that somehow cycled in water from the central heating radiator system for like a year

they honestly hadnt noticed the difference and didnt really give a shit

Here's what I don't get about a lot of these conspiracy things. If there was a conspiracy why would they "leave clues" all around. "yeah, just for fun, let's name this girl Elisa Lam just like the screening tool we use!"

I watched a whole special about the Illuminati or whoever having a secret world under the Denver airport and how there are thousands of clues around the airport. If all these rich and powerful people wanted to have a secret city....why leave clues?

If Paul McCartney died, and the Beatles didn't want anyone to know. Why would htey put clues in the songs?

makes 0 sense

(or this is a conspiracy post meant to hide the truth....look for clues)

If all these rich and powerful people wanted to have a secret city....why leave clues?

If Paul McCartney died, and the Beatles didn't want anyone to know. Why would htey put clues in the songs?

makes 0 sense

There is no fun in creating a conspiracy if you don't leave clues. If you are running a conspiracy, you leave clues to prove how intelligent you are compared against the masses. Or to create a distraction. Dun, dun, DUNNN!

the key is to hyperventilate, flooding the bloodstream with oxygen before submerging yourself in a hotel water supply for 2 weeks

Here's what I don't get about a lot of these conspiracy things. If there was a conspiracy why would they "leave clues" all around. "yeah, just for fun, let's name this girl Elisa Lam just like the screening tool we use!"

I watched a whole special about the Illuminati or whoever having a secret world under the Denver airport and how there are thousands of clues around the airport. If all these rich and powerful people wanted to have a secret city....why leave clues?

makes 0 sense

(or this is a conspiracy post meant to hide the truth....look for clues)

it's actually a really interesting question

the 'theory' that conspiracy theorists go with is that the illuminati/masons/ritual magicians/witches/whatever have a moral and magickal duty to leave warnings out there for people who are a) fellows of the craft (so they dont get accidentally dead) or b) smart enough to figure them out (for recruiting)

this also (supposedly) acts as a jew-around the magickal principle of getting back what you give (do evil, reap evil etc) by convincing the gods that they are doing it for the right reasons (if you're this deep into the rabbit hole you start to realise how fucking crazy this shit is)

the 'theory' that people who watch conspiracy theorists go with is that all this is more or less a subconscious justification (or FALSEFLAG DISINFORMATION OOOO) for their particular brand of insanity/apophenia

Back