Legal Weed [California November Ballot]

Wish Bear

Veteran XV
Did a search didn't see anything on the first page.

It got on the ballot today. In November Californians get to decide if they want weed to be legal for recreational use. In the bill everyone in california would be allowed to possess an oz and cultivate up to 25 square feet in their backyards. City and County govts would be able to tax the sale of marijuana.

People in humbolt county are upset. They fear the cheap, corporate grown weed with tank the income they get from selling medicinal marijuana.

I wonder if it will pass....

You only get jail time for cultivating it without a medical card, or selling it to a minor or possessing more than 28.5 G on school grounds.

I can't believe it's 2010 and it's still illegal. Fucking criminal if you ask me.

Well in San Diego it pretty much is "tolerated" but jobs still can test for it.

Bad news for my company though since we have a CB2 program. DId you know CB2 agonist can halt some cancer tumors from metastasizing? That's right weed can cure cancer.....well some cancers anyway that are IL4 mediated.

Well in San Diego it pretty much is "tolerated" but jobs still can test for it.

Bad news for my company though since we have a CB2 program. DId you know CB2 agonist can halt some cancer tumors from metastasizing? That's right weed can cure cancer.....well some cancers anyway that are IL4 mediated.

Weed is indeed the miracle drug.

Back