[LED TVs] I bought one off the floor...

impulse

Veteran X
smart move or not?

I just bought a Sony KDL-55NX810 off the floor at HHGregg for $1488. Looks like it goes for over $2200 everywhere else normally. I think I got a great deal. TV seems sick. I've never bought one off the floor tho.

Does anybody have that TV?

First time i ever went in one of there stores. I was looking for a Panasonic Plasma and saw this floor model was for sale super cheap. I couldn't pass it up...

If it was a return it's probably fine...if it was a display model then it's been running 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week for however long it's been on display (probably a year or so).

YOu got jewed man, you're totally dumb, so dumb . did the cashier look you in the eyes when you handed over then money n fucked you .

If it was a return it's probably fine...if it was a display model then it's been running 10-12 hours a day, 7 days a week for however long it's been on display (probably a year or so).

it was a return. original owner brought it back and bought the 60".

and not really an "impulse" buy. I was going to buy another tv but found this cheaper.

i like the nx810, be sure to start streaming netflix and shit, i think that model comes with built in wireless

smart move or not?

I just bought a Sony KDL-55NX810 off the floor at HHGregg for $1488. Looks like it goes for over $2200 everywhere else normally. I think I got a great deal. TV seems sick. I've never bought one off the floor tho.

Does anybody have that TV?

If it's sick you should probably return it.

LED TVs could potentially last forever because of the expected lifespan of LEDs...compared to your typical flourescent LCD. Usually when a Plasma or LCD go bad, it's typically the backlighting, unless there are bad components. Buying a floor model is not a bad idea if it's an LED.

Plasma floor models = NO.
LCD floor models = an okay buy.

Back