League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made an entire team ragequit. :lol:

I guess they got tired of hearing LEGENDARY.

Username: Sixsal

You can't buy runes with real money, only with IP points.

No point getting 2 Infinity Edges, might as well get a blood thirster

Last edited:
played a game with ascoe last night and somehow won

this game is pretty fun in spite of its terrible graphics

i'll add you guys when i get home from work

nick: skibbi9

I play a lot of gankplank and some str type heros (cho'gath, malph). I've only played like 20 games so far, but have logged over 400 games of HoN so i know the gametype. still leveling up and learning inventory stuff (its not as intuitative as HoN)

i'm tired of HoN right now, totally bored of every game coming down to hardcarrys fucking shit up and ranged being OP over melee. that and every game of HoN is full of rage everywhere.

add me: solusalt

almost level 30, but god forbid im gonna pay for runes and shite, just gotta build up ip i guess

You cant actually pay for runes, those are IP only.

Col, there are skins and stuff you can buy for real money, or you can use $$ to unlock champions faster, which can also be bought via ingame currency that you get for playing/winning games. Theres no need to pay money for the game unless you want skins.

Do you guys actually buy stuff in these games or do you just use the free items?

I've loaded like $25 into my account to unlock some heros i specifically wanted to play. depending on the hero or week you can basically unlock a hero with about 5-15games worth of IP (IP is used to buy runes and characters) they have like 6 free characters available everyweek (on some sort of random rotation). individual characters are between $2.50-$10 if you want to buy them or you could buy a large pack of them for i think 20-30 bucks.

I haven't played this game in around 5 months but was pretty good when I last played. I think that if I play again on my old account I'll get matched with people who will crush me. But I don't want to make a new account and play at level 1 with no champions.

Solutions/Ideas?

ingame name: Njal

Last edited:
I haven't played this game in around 5 months but was pretty good when I last played. I think that if I play again on my old account I'll get matched with people who will crush me. But I don't want to make a new account and play at level 1 with no champions.

Solutions/Ideas?

ingame name: Njal

Why do you think you would now get matched with people who will crush you; because you're too rusty???

Just play normal games (and maybe get crushed), don't worry about your win/loss ratio because Season 1 is about to start and will have its own records.

Basically yeah. I haven't played recently. There are a lot of champions I don't even recognize. I don't want to play a bunch of games where I drag my team down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back