League of Legends beta key giveaway

don't care. I already own Wc3 - dota, so why should I pay for the exact same game with different names?

ive been playing Heroes of Newerth recently. And the screenshots on that page look terrible. I grabbed a key... but is this really going to look like that? it was like N64 or something.

I had to signup for the stupid site and didn't get (another) one.

The game is better than HoN unless you're deadset on playing a DotA clone. My ingame name is FalseMyrmidon if anyone wants to add me and play sometime.

ive been playing Heroes of Newerth recently. And the screenshots on that page look terrible. I grabbed a key... but is this really going to look like that? it was like N64 or something.

It looks a lot better ingame than it does it screenshots. I thought it looked like shit in screenshots but playing it the look has grown on me.

so who got in - post your account name? havent tried HoN yet but really liking this, alot better than demi god

I've heard the community is composed of huge assholes -- like bigger than tribalwar assholes who don't even have a sense of humor. Let me know when someone makes a DOTA clone where this is not the case.

I've heard the community is composed of huge assholes -- like bigger than tribalwar assholes who don't even have a sense of humor. Let me know when someone makes a DOTA clone where this is not the case.

Heroes of Newerth. check it out, it's dota with enhancements and they've taken out a few IMBA heroes

lol Heroes of Newerth is made by s2... (of savage fame). im amazed they were still in business to make this. investors are too forgiving these days.

granted... i really enjoyed savage. it just needed some serious q/a :)

no one gives a fuck, Heroes of Newerth is betterrr

You've played both? If you have you're the first person I've heard of that liked HoN better.

Madend, add me ingame/message me on Steam (FalseMyrmidon) and I can try to help you learn to play sometime (tutorials aren't in yet).

Back