Lawsuit against DOT with regards to disclosure of fees.

fuk em airlines

especially happy about delay compensation
I don’t have to deal with this shit, my travel is paid for. But it kind of seems like a legit thing ->to require airlines to disclose fees upfront. It’s a lot of money, 500 million a year in pure profits, I guess it means ticket prices will go up marginally to restore the profit margin.

Edit: discuss fees.

Plz try and keep the “Biden is bad because whatever,” out of the discussion, it doesn’t seem very relevant.
you would be fine with this if they were suing trump

you would be fine with this if they were suing trump
At no point did I say I wasn’t fine with them suing Biden, I just had said I don’t think the president is particularly relevant in this case. Man, your perception of reality is quite different. I think your cheese has slipped from its cracker.

I don’t have to deal with this shit, my travel is paid for. But it kind of seems like a legit thing ->to require airlines to disclose fees upfront. It’s a lot of money, 500 million a year in pure profits, I guess it means ticket prices will go up marginally to restore the profit margin.

disclosing what they're charging people is like the bare minimum and it actually lets people compare prices

Sticker on a piece of equipment I found and added the words.

nnFgXwn.jpg

Plz try and keep the “Biden is bad because whatever,” out of the discussion, it doesn’t seem very relevant.
Shut the fuck up, faggot. I know you probably talk to your mother like that, but we'll discuss whatever we feel like.

It's no surprise to anyone that the Biden administration, filled to the brim with deranged leftists, niggers, and women are failing at something. News at 11.

With that said, even a broken clock is right twice a day, so it could be something that's actually significantly negative for the customers.

I would normally say "Fuck off" to regulatory bodies butting in, but the airlines love the government for their taxpayer-paid security and subsequent CYA. Suck from the government tit, get whatever comes with it.

pete buttigieg will save the day

At one point in the chaotic summer of 2022, Buttigieg said, he called a Zoom meeting with the CEOs of major airlines, pushing them to do better as a stand-in for the flying public. “And then woke up the next morning, and my flight was canceled,” he said. - 7 hours ago

Shut the fuck up, faggot. I know you probably talk to your mother like that, but we'll discuss whatever we feel like.

It's no surprise to anyone that the Biden administration, filled to the brim with deranged leftists, niggers, and women are failing at something. News at 11.

With that said, even a broken clock is right twice a day, so it could be something that's actually significantly negative for the customers.

I would normally say "Fuck off" to regulatory bodies butting in, but the airlines love the government for their taxpayer-paid security and subsequent CYA. Suck from the government tit, get whatever comes with it.
😂

If a company (or companies) dont want to tell you how they arrived at their prices, its because they are trying to fuck you.

I don't fly enough to give a fuck about this. Do they list the fees before you agree to pay? I don't recall ever being surprised by some hidden fees but I'm also not poor so I tend not to notice extras being tacked on when I'm heading to the islands.

I don't fly enough to give a fuck about this. Do they list the fees before you agree to pay? I don't recall ever being surprised by some hidden fees but I'm also not poor so I tend not to notice extras being tacked on when I'm heading to the islands.
They list SOME fees..usually the ticket price. They kind of dont really tell you about stuff like how much extra it costs if your bags are over weight, or that your 'inflight meal' of a bag of peanuts and a can of soda is $15

Back