'Ladies Nights'

Stig

Veteran XX
So, 'this dude I know is dating this girl...'

And she wanted to go out with her friends to bars/clubs with her single female friends w/o me, or rather, the 'friend' I'm posting about.

All bullshit aside: what does TW feel about committed relationships and the Ladies Night? (i.e. the one where girls get dressed up and drunk in the clubs w/o you)

Personally, I'm against them. Had to put the relationship on the line to get my way, and now I wonder whether I was out of line. I want to be secure and trusting about everything, but the chick I'm dating is younger than me and we had a shitty start (she was dating liberally while I got to know her and playing her hand) thus the trust factor isn't solid.

But nevertheless: do you guys think 'Ladies Nights' are appropriate in a serious relationship (she keeps talking of marriage) or am I a jealous psycho?

etc

Last edited:
In a serious relationship i think its fine.

Thing you gotta ask yourself is if you want to be the "ball and chain" in a relationship. If your girl is going to be shifty and cheat on you, she will be that way no matter what you do. So let her have her freedom and see what she does with it.

Amadeus: fuck you peasant

Quadace: Tha'ts what is hitting me - she is willing to do anything to make it work, but I know she wants to go out. She is fairly hot and loves attention - likes to play in what I'd consider 'danger zones' and it bugs the shit out of me, b/c I don't do that to her. Still though, your point is what is bugging me...wondering whether I should just let her do her thing and live w/ what life dishes out

In a serious relationship i think its fine.

Thing you gotta ask yourself is if you want to be the "ball and chain" in a relationship. If your girl is going to be shifty and cheat on you, she will be that way no matter what you do. So let her have her freedom and see what she does with it.

pretty much this.

that, and that if she finds some guy that sweeps her off her feet then she may go with him and ditch you. Which shows you may have self-esteem issues along with trust issues?

I live this every night. My gf recently bought a bar. Every night she has the opportunity to meet someone new. The question you have to ask yourself is are you slaying the pussy or aren't you?

Daredevil: fuck you too - I won't take shit from you bloody punks tonight, just give me touchy feely advice or gtfo of my honest post. It takes a lot to come here and be so vulnerable, and I don't think you appreciate the gesture.

I live this every night. My gf recently bought a bar. Every night she has the opportunity to meet someone new. The question you have to ask yourself is are you slaying the pussy or aren't you?

Great question. I do slay the pussy, but she keeps a vibrator in her draw that was probably molded off a rhino. I do the best I can.

Daredevil: fuck you too - I won't take shit from you bloody punks tonight, just give me touchy feely advice or gtfo of my honest post. It takes a lot to come here and be so vulnerable, and I don't think you appreciate the gesture.

step 1:
stop being such a vagina
Once you're done with that, how about showing her that you trust her by staying out of her private life?

Great question. I do slay the pussy, but she keeps a vibrator in her draw that was probably molded off a rhino. I do the best I can.

That's a good attitude. If you're fucking a size queen and you ain't a size king just do the best you can and have fun while you're doing it. Keep your options open though.(i'm not a size king either)

step 1:

Once you're done with that, how about showing her that you trust her by staying out of her private life?

Actually, jokes aside - if you buy your own shit, I'm up for hearing it. That's why I posted actually - don't want to be a jealous asshole, but quick background: she acts slutty when drunk and has admitted to playing the jealousy hand on me to keep me 'interested'. For better or worse I stuck w/ it and I think the time for games is over - just having difficulty drawing the line and extending trust now based on the past.

Dump her and work on building a box in the mountains for future wife or let her do her thing? Again, my question is: do you guys believe it's cool for people in committed relationships to go out drinking w/o their significant others at meat markets, or does it plainly come down to trust?

If it's the latter, I'm fucked lol

Actually, jokes aside - if you buy your own shit, I'm up for hearing it. That's why I posted actually - don't want to be a jealous asshole, but quick background: she acts slutty when drunk and has admitted to playing the jealousy hand on me to keep me 'interested'. For better or worse I stuck w/ it and I think the time for games is over - just having difficulty drawing the line and extending trust now based on the past.

Dump her and work on building a box in the mountains for future wife or let her do her thing? Again, my question is: do you guys believe it's cool for people in committed relationships to go out drinking w/o their significant others at meat markets, or does it plainly come down to trust?

If it's the latter, I'm fucked lol
alternate plan:

step 1:
stop being such a vagina

Once you're done with that, tell her you don't like her "playing the jealousy hand on you to keep you 'interested'". Tell her she'll either stop doing it, or you walk. If she doesn't stop, walk away.

Generally, man up, grow some balls and speak with her instead of being a little angsty douchebag.

Keeping her shut inside isn't going to stop her from cheating on you if that's what she wants to do. The two of you need to see eye to eye on what is and isn't appropriate interaction between each of you and the opposite sex. That's not a conversation that gets started by saying you'll leave her if she wants to go out with her friends.

I wouldn't be with a girl if she had a problem with me hanging out with my friends at a bar. I'm completely monogamous, but I also like to have some beers in a social setting. She should be allowed to do the same.

Back