Kurayami memorial

i miss how he could troll the same morons for years and years using the same insults and they would bite every time

25610718v2_240x240_Front.jpg

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU REALIZE THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK

I've noticed that 95% of the people who are glad Kurayami is gone are the same people that got trolled constantly by him. I don't think it's a coincidence.

yeah remember that time you created an internet alter ego that was just as distasteful as your el smack one (highlights: Dead mother jokes! YES) since you obviously are a pathological douchebag and can't help but be completely unlikable?

yeah that really wasnt good times at all

wow, I made 1 dead mother joke in a year of having that smurf account, and yet all you can do is repeat the 1 line Kura shouted over and over again. Also, I'm quite likable. All the kids think I'm a righteous dude.

kurayami was like a litmus test for retards who cant handle being made fun of on the internet

So what does that say about him when the tables were turned? Fraggle tossed my personal info out all over this board and then Data called my corporate HQ and lied to them about me being an illegal alien. 2 weeks of paperwork faxing, investigations and some rather uncomfortable conversations in my office later, I'm still here, but Johnny runs off as soon as someone posts his home town.

Last edited:
i guess dull has its draw on me. personally, i dont like going into a thread im genuinely interested about and have kura snipe someone about a comment / picture / quote they had from 2 years ago, to then be followed up by one of the many anti-kura crusaders go back and forth for 2-3 pages, completely shitting on the thread and leaving it in tatters.

Back