keep trollin trollin trollin trollin, keep trollin trollin trollin trollin

I guess Rayn and assorted nerd losers be jelly cause they don't have the balls or social status to post a picture like that

because their friends would probably ridicule them and they girlfriend too ugly anyway

it's a testament to my ballertude that I can post more or less whatever I want and ain't nobody says shit, people probably think it's so cool that they start to copy it.

I have a close friend who will say shit like "god I can't believe you use that as your profile pic dude"

he's a really nerdy guy who has had 1 total girlfriend in his life

coincidence

I think not

UJ2AF00Z.jpg

I guess Rayn and assorted nerd losers be jelly cause they don't have the balls or social status to post a picture like that

because their friends would probably ridicule them and they girlfriend too ugly anyway

it's a testament to my ballertude that I can post more or less whatever I want and ain't nobody says shit, people probably think it's so cool that they start to copy it.

Actually, it just makes you look stupid because you know you're only making your profile photo that stupid kissy face one because the chic you're smooching with would get mad otherwise. Ah, the price you pay with high maintenance bitches.

Then WTF are you doing, you retard!

I have it there cause I like it

I roll by my own rules, you're allowed to do that when you're awesome and people respect you

nerds get their panties in a bunch freaking out about it (like Rayn LOL what a clown) because they can't do it, they don't know what it's like to write the rules instead of follow them

byyyyaammmm

That linguistics degree must have paid for itself by now.

being a douchebag = trollin

being a clingy, obsessive fuck = ballin

i see that obi just speaks a different language

Back