kari byron from mythbusters

The following individuals have proven to be liars, scammers, and worthless sacks of shit. They have successfully scammed members of this forum, and have been banned indefinitely. Do not deal with them under any circumstances, public or private.

Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus
ggggg@mask-FD051BF.megagate.com

OFFENSE: Selling used and broken merchandise as new; refusing to refund

The following individuals have proven to be liars, scammers, and worthless sacks of shit. They have successfully scammed members of this forum, and have been banned indefinitely. Do not deal with them under any circumstances, public or private.

Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus

OFFENSE: Selling used and broken condoms as new; refusing to refund

Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus

hey Tim Wheat why are you such a faggot?

Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus

Tim Wheat
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
The war on drugs is the drug problem. It infringes on my personal freedom to put a substance in MY body. People need to wake the F*ck up and realize that Pot has many beneficial uses and the reason why it's illegal is because the stigma attatched to it and racial discrimination. There has not been one recorded death of marijuana use, on the other hand alchohol and tabaccoo kill hundreds of thousands each year and they're legalized.

lol

Who is this?

Tim Wheat (850) 994-3578 6091 Saint George St,Pace, FL 32571-9229

I got it by googling Tim Wheat, Hattiesburg, MS or whatever, and found this page:

Honorary gifts

Not interesting until you note that there are lots of people on there from Hattiesburg, MS as well as a Tim Wheat of Pace, Florida.

One hell of a coincidence if it's not him.

Who is this?

Tim Wheat (850) 994-3578 6091 Saint George St,Pace, FL 32571-9229

I got it by googling Tim Wheat, Hattiesburg, MS or whatever, and found this page:

Honorary gifts

Not interesting until you note that there are lots of people on there from Hattiesburg, MS as well as a Tim Wheat of Pace, Florida.

One hell of a coincidence if it's not him.

It's probably Tim Wheat Sr.

my bad, i have been really bad about posting in threads i have read very little of. I did it in Falhawk's world cup girls thread.
don't worry about no one else pays attention to trailer park boy's posts

Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus

Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus

kari-byron.jpg

Last edited:
He doesn't suck at stealing money from other TW posters.

Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus

Mostly sums up this thread.

she's really not that hot

she's an animator that was like 'okay I'm not that hot but I have breasts so if I talk in a high pitched voice and wear a t-shirt I can become a celebrity cos geeks are fucking desperate'

Since when does a chick have to be hot for me to want to see her naked? She isnt a hideous chud either

yeah but apart from grant, the whole 'mythcateers' shit RUINED mythbusters

grant is legit, the other two are just shameless demographic grabbing, annoying dickheads

I refuse to watch mythbusters unless its pre-recorded and I can skip those parts that they're involved in

Back