kalifornia congressman trying to ban body armor now

Ban everything except the niggers and spics that cause these problems or the jews that caused niggers and spics to become a problem.

only ppl that need guns and armor are the no knock warrant ppl that want to shoot your labrador in its face and emotionally scar your children over a pot plant

also you need body armour if you are a politician or f ormer politician who implemented shady policies

because ur life is more important than the average joe's when u r former mayor jewberg

IBA can be found cheap and is quick to put on (vest style)
IOTV rides more comfortably and covers better, more expensive and takes a few extra seconds to throw on.

both are level III+ before the plates

if you're not used to heavy plate armor it may do more harm than good in slowing mobility, so if you do get it, start working out with it on, pushups, pullups ect. to get used to it (and fit) or just dont run plates

Last edited:
How many murders (involving guns) are perpetrated by people wearing bullet-resistant (no such thing as bullet-proof) armor?

And no, law-enforcement doesn't count. :weird:

I wonder if Motorcyclists will get up in arms about this? Most currently wear level 2 armor (Cordura and such) to protect against impact/abrasion. That pretty much limits the future of protection for them (even if 3 or higher became cheaper/more viable to wear, it would be illegal).

they want the citizenry to be victims, plain and simple.

at this point you either get it (police state) or you're collaborator, intentional or not.

I'd be willing to bet this guy has some investments in body armor. No way the nuts aren't going to go out and buy it in droves now. :weird:

On the one hand I can't quite grasp why everyday citizens would want to own body armor.

On the other hand I don't really care if they do.

In the end I will be more receptive to limitations on what the average citizens can own right after we disarm the government and the paramilitary municipal protection forces first.

Fuck the drug war, fuck the domestic war on terror and fuck police militarization.

On the one hand I can't quite grasp why everyday citizens would want to own body armor.

On the other hand I don't really care if they do.

In the end I will be more receptive to limitations on what the average citizens can own right after we disarm the government and the paramilitary municipal protection forces first.

Fuck the drug war, fuck the domestic war on terror and fuck police militarization.

yes you can, you just dont want to believe it because it's ugly

Back