Just thought I'd stop in for my yearly visit and say...

Brain^Virus

Veteran X
... this place is fucking depressing! Last time I was here was February 2006 and I thought it couldn't get any more decayed then!

In other news, if I ever get around to it, I'll try to put all of the Tribes-related material I've downloaded onto some P2P service, probably gnutella. It would be mildly cool if some people with largish collections of this stuff would pool everything together and create a ginormous torrent of everything Tribes, possibly with versions as things are updated. I can't be terribly involved with such an effort until I once again escape the evil clutches of dialup. I might even release my pathetic excuses for scripts as they exist in their current states.

If anyone wants to email me and tell me what a fucktard I am, you can hit me up at paulson.eric at teh gmail.com ... I'd be interested in knowing wtf's been going on with T1 lately and where the IRC action is, not that IRC isn't 99% dead anyway.

Yo Eric.

Most of the crap we started messing with in 2002 became "Projects"
see Andrew's Projects

I found a copy of that mod of yours a month or two ago, and it actually had some pretty neat ideas.
Also, justin got hired by GarageGames.

Plas, since when? Why hasn't anyone sent it to Andrew yet.

I think he's fucking with me. That was always my big plea, to have the source.

So... does that mean justin moved to Eugene, or is he telecommuting? If he moved I'll have to take a couple hours out of my day and go harass him.

Dear god that's a lot of "projects".....

Someone apparently did manage to get a copy of the 0.3 source, and was trying to sell it for some insane amount, then disappeared. Maybe one of Plasmatic's mod homies bought it?

Yeah he lives in Eugene now. They went on a recruitment spree a few years back and hired a bunch of interns, then he got hired full time. I haven't really talked to him in years though.
That is a long azz commute :p

I think his email's justind@gg. He appears to have a trojan named after him now too, probably because of another E.T. app.

Back