just spent 500 at strip club

braski

Veteran XV
edit: updated with pics of girl
http://s781.photobucket.com/albums/yy96/princessjasmine_2010/

holy fuck never again
i feel so disgusted with myself i dont think i even want to go to another stripclub again.
basically i just sat at the stage giving one dollar bills and talking to the girls that would come sit in my lap and try to sell table dances. they would sit and talk, rub their titties on me and let me rub their asses, then go away after about 5-10 minutes of that once they finally decided i wasnt gonna pay for the backroom.

anyway that worked for the first hour. however, i started getting hornier and hornier, but i knew if i just went to the room i would be really frustrated with being able to touch but not getting off. i should have just jacked off in the bathroom at this point. i was only down like 40 bucks from drinks and one dollar tips.

then a brazillian girl with perfect tits and ass offered to give me a handjob in the back room.

when you're this horny, you ignore that she is a bit man-faced. after all, would a post-op tranny really get the ass done too? she was only like 5'4... i dunno, i had ignored this for the time being.

long story short i end up getting a rough backwards handjob through my shorts that had to be interrupted everytime someone walked by. this lasted for an hour and cost me 400 included the 100 tip she needed to reach inside my shorts. i didnt nut, but we worked out that her and her friend would come to my place and fuck me for 600. we exchanged phone numbers at this point. she started showing me the pictures of her friend, who she said was her sister. she was also man-faced. this was a fucking disaster. i just paid 400 for a shitty handjob from a post-op tranny.

so i left and jacked off in my truck. i hope to god "she" doesnt decide to randomly text me. my wife checks my phone a lot.

maybe she wasn't a tranny. maybe she just happened to be man-faced with a sister equally manfaced. she showed me her pussy during the backstage dance. but fuck. that face man. goddamn

Last edited:
holy fuck never again
i feel so disgusted with myself i dont think i even want to go to another stripclub again.
basically i just sat at the stage giving one dollar bills and talking to the girls that would come sit in my lap and try to sell table dances. they would sit and talk, rub their titties on me and let me rub their asses, then go away after about 5-10 minutes of that once they finally decided i wasnt gonna pay for the backroom.

anyway that worked for the first hour. however, i started getting hornier and hornier, but i knew if i just went to the room i would be really frustrated with being able to touch but not getting off. i should have just jacked off in the bathroom at this point. i was only down like 40 bucks from drinks and one dollar tips.

then a brazillian girl with perfect tits and ass offered to give me a handjob in the back room.

when you're this horny, you ignore that she is a bit man-faced. after all, would a post-op tranny really get the ass done too? she was only like 5'4... i dunno, i'd ignored this for the time being.

long story short i end up getting a rough backwards handjob through my shorts that had to be interrupted everytime someone walked by. this lasted for an hour and cost me 400 included the 100 tip she needed to reach inside my shorts. i didnt nut, but we worked out that her and her friend would come to my place and fuck me for 600. we exchanged phone numbers at this point. she started showing me the pictures of her friend, who she said was her sister. she was also man-faced. this was a fucking disaster. i just paid 400 for a shitty handjob from a post-op tranny.

so i left and jacked off in my truck. i hope to god "she" doesnt decide to randomly text me. my wife checks my phone a lot.

maybe she wasn't a tranny. maybe she just happened to be man-faced with a sister equally manfaced. she showed me her pussy during the backstage dance. but fuck. that face man. goddamn

good story braski

hahahahahah. my mate spent 200 a week or two back (that's £120 our money), I spent £40 and had a much better time than you described here

fail
- 8 dictionary results
fail
  /feɪl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [feyl] Show IPA
–verb (used without object)
1. to fall short of success or achievement in something expected, attempted, desired, or approved: The experiment failed because of poor planning.
2. to receive less than the passing grade or mark in an examination, class, or course of study: He failed in history.
3. to be or become deficient or lacking; be insufficient or absent; fall short: Our supplies failed.
4. to dwindle, pass, or die away: The flowers failed for lack of rain.
5. to lose strength or vigor; become weak: His health failed after the operation.
6. to become unable to meet or pay debts or business obligations; become insolvent or bankrupt.
7. (of a building member, structure, machine part, etc.) to break, bend, crush, or be otherwise destroyed or made useless because of an excessive load.
8. to stop functioning or operating: The electricity failed during the storm.
–verb (used with object)
9. to be unsuccessful in the performance or completion of: He failed to do his duty.
10. (of some expected or usual resource) to prove of no use or help to: His friends failed him. Words failed her.
11. to receive less than a passing grade or mark in: He failed history.
12. to declare (a person) unsuccessful in a test, course of study, etc.; give less than a passing grade to: The professor failed him in history.
–noun
13. Stock Exchange.
a. a stockbroker's inability to deliver or receive security within the required time after sale or purchase.
b. such an undelivered security.
14. Obsolete. failure as to performance, occurrence, etc.

holy fuck never again

when you're this horny, you ignore that she is a bit man-faced. after all, would a post-op tranny really get the ass done too? she was only like 5'4... i dunno, i had ignored this for the time being.

:lol: I about choked at that point.

Well gosh, I wonder why your wife would want to check your phone so frequently? Call me crazy, but when you get horny, why not just go fuck your wife?

:rofl:

I didn't nut. . .jacked off in my truck. .wife checks my phone a lot

I honestly can't decide what part of that story is my favorite, they're all awesome. Great thread, A++ would read again.

I dont think giving him/her your phone number was a good idea.......

This is so going to come back and bite you in the ass!

Not in the manner most would like...

...and likely this is something different between establishments and states...

In WA state it varies wildly, one place will be 20 dollar lap dances and you can do pretty much anything another it's 100 minimum to go to the "private" booths which are just about 10 feet further back from the normal ones and slightly less well lit and you still have to sit on your hands. Strip clubs suck, find a fat chick imo. :D

$400 for a hand job - WTF man!

I'm in the wrong job, I'm getting a plane ticket - what's the address of that joint.

Back