Just got back from Boston...

Apeman

Veteran X
Back home in St. Louis. 20 hour drive straight through.

Went up to Worcester, MA to see Bane and With Honor. We figured it would be our only chance to see With Honor again (it was a very short reunion tour). Every band on the bill kicked ass. I Rise, Silent Drive, and Outbreak were on the show with them.

It was well worth the drive, plus we got to see Boston.

(too bad St. Louis doesn't have a scene like that)

oh, and fuck you.

worcester is not boston..

yeah, but you can practically spit on it from there.

if that's the way you wanna see it, though, Worcester has a great fucking hardcore scene. Bane was AMAZING in their hometown.

and we also went to Boston for a day.

Boston is 50 miles from Worcester.

I suppose if you live in the area it's a bit if a trip, but compared to a 20 hour drive, another 45 minutes is nothing.

and twiztid, I didn't go to see the city, I went to see the bands.

You guys have to realize that great hardcore bands rarely include St. Louis in their tours, so it's either go see them, or don't see them at all. Especially in the case of With Honor. I like this kind of music, and going to shows is one of my favorite things to do, so to me, it's worth it.

Any band that includes worcester is one I wanna see! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

speaking of... if we ever have a bean town get together.. I'd be in for a few drinks...

If I needed a new kidney and they told me I had to drive to Worcester to get it, I'd prolly just say fuck it, I've had a good run.

worcester is actually becoming more gentrified and looking better and better all the time. once upon a time all the big bands toured through worcester and played at the centrum. anyhoo...

Back