Just finished Halo (X-Box)...

media_junkie

Veteran XV
...and well over all the ending of it was kinda weak. The rest of the game was pretty fun though.

Yeah Yeah I know, the game has been out forever, but I just now got around to playing it.

Spoiler

By ending I mean the driving of the warthog against the timer. I personally thought it was a kinda weak way to end the last level.

Espically the first time when I actually stopped when the damn computer bitch told me to and wait for the ship that never made it.

I didn't make that mistake again though. :)

Uncle Slappy said:
The marine and alien are actually fighting over a gun, then see the ship, then hug and it explodes.

It's been like two years give me a break ;)

cheezit said:
that "little box" flies away at the end if you watch past the credits.

i know, and i was pissed because the only acceptable ending to me was getting to smash that annoying fuck up into a million pieces

media_junkie said:
Espically the first time when I actually stopped when the damn computer bitch told me to and wait for the ship that never made it.

I didn't make that mistake again though. :)

:lol:

I remember that

1st time i played it i stopped near the edge of that bridge thing and got on the turret to shoot the alien flying things. they got pissed and attacked me head on, i shot him down but it crashed into the jeep and knocked me off the bridge...

Am i the only one that wants cortana to die in a virus infested HD?

I kinda liked the monitor :]

But i couldnt stand the whole, "we gotta save the captain" "ohnoes the captain is in trouble".

Back