Juggernaught is a LARPer.

guys I am in the SCA.

want to give me shit about it please feel free.

the sca is not larping. its kind of a medieval themed fight club for those who fight.

if jugs called himself a stick jock he definitely wasnt in very deep into the nonfighting community. call it larp but its not close to that. people are themselves except for the very few who need to be different.

jugs did this for a while but probably decided it wasnt for him: YouTube - Merciless III luther vs mrks to 1000

No, i wasnt into the nonfighting part of it. Not interested in the politics of the sca.

and yeah, after over half a decade...i decided it wasnt for me

guys I am in the SCA.

want to give me shit about it please feel free.
You are a LARPer.

You're no cooler than people who sit around playing D&D and neglecting to shower (AKA: Triple.)

If you want to "fight," go take up a real martial art. I'm sorry, but people pretending to be vikings and hitting one another while wildly waving around sticks is not "fight club." It's "nerd club."

Kura...
I am a LARPer
They are not
You just a passing moron

Now that I have responded to your trolling once, I think I am good on it for the next few years.

Kura...
I am a LARPer
They are not
You just a passing moron

Now that I have responded to your trolling once, I think I am good on it for the next few years.
Well, I certainly hope that your next reply will be somewhat coherent if you have a few years to work on it.

What the fuck did you even just say?
A few too many blows to the head with foam swords, perhaps?

Have you ever tried larping before? Until you try it don't knock it.
No.
Every time that I even consider it, I feel so dirty and ashamed that the thought immediately falls out of my mind since I'm physically incapable of comprehending that level of nerdom.

Besides, I'd rather have sex again than hit people with foam swords.

Well, I certainly hope that your next reply will be somewhat coherent if you have a few years to work on it.

What the fuck did you even just say?
A few too many blows to the head with foam swords, perhaps?

Alright, I will bite. This is funny as hell.

Kura, are you truly implying that you lack the basic English comprehension skills granted to a 40 year-old Hispanic house worker learning the language in her free time? Admittedly, the statements were used using a slightly abbreviated form, but surely that wouldn't bar even the least literate from understanding.

When you troll, please try to use statements that do not actively make you sound stupid it really waters down the attempt. If you are attempting to make yourself a target for argument because of the idiocy then I applaud you. That level of mastery of form is given only to a select few who love being a obvious troll.

Please tell me you were not just trying to sound stupid. It will make my day that you cannot actually read(at a 6th grade level).

Kura, are you truly implying that you lack the basic English comprehension skills granted to a 40 year-old Hispanic house worker learning the language in her free time?
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were a migrant worker.

If you're hot, I have some laundry you can do.

Are you the only 40-year-old female Mexican LARPer, or is it popular? I can imagine that maids have a lot of pent up frustration that hitting people with foam swords may release.

Good luck on learning English, though!

You're right.

I'm really gay for not dressing up in costumes with other guys and playing make believe war with foam swords and foam arrows.

I might as well tattoo a giant cock and balls on my forehead.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were a migrant worker.

If you're hot, I have some laundry you can do.

Are you the only 40-year-old female Mexican LARPer, or is it popular? I can imagine that maids have a lot of pent up frustration that hitting people with foam swords may release.

Good luck on learning English, though!

This was the correct response and I applaud you for it.

Back