Jimmy Fallon

Shoddy

Veteran X
I don't understand how this guy has a show. I've seen snippets of his monologues on politico, and he has decent writers, but he can barely deliver a line and he has no stage presence. I just watched him interview somebody and he was terrible.

Does he have some secret redeeming quality?

all i can figure is he gives the best blow jobs in the world. i can't figure out why he has a career otherwise.

on SnL he was awful and only marginally decent opposite of tina fay on the new desk but really she carried that segment.

No, he doesn't. I don't understand who his audience is. Come to think of it, I don't know anyone in person who likes him. :shrug:

all i can figure is he gives the best blow jobs in the world. i can't figure out why he has a career otherwise.

on SnL he was awful and only marginally decent opposite of tina fay on the new desk but really she carried that segment.

rebel sighting.

jimmy_fallon.jpg

I'm going to steal the op and first reply for a post on facebook. I'm curious about whether or not any of my friends disapprove of this almost unanimous opinion.

i think they thought he would get better like conan obrien did. I like conan but people say when he started he was almost as bad as jimmy falion

best part of jimmy fallon interviews is playing games with guests and you can see the guests acting like normal people, rather than watching pre-scripted interviews to hype a new movie/whatever a la jay leno.

aside from that, and the roots, jimmy fallon show blows.

Back