Jerry Plays

jerry

Veteran XX
Hello world! [emoji6]

My name is Jerry "Magical Jerry" Darkey. I am an avid video game enthusiast in my part time. Magic is my real passion, but there is always time for a game or two! Hehe.

You may know me from my highly successful foray into online streaming via Twitch. Well, big news! I have started a new channel on YouTube to participate in the blossoming "Let's Play" industry! [emoji4]

Please visit my channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqvxeKidMlkrPVXeyYeFkg. With your support and subscriptions I can become a verified uploader with new, magical privileges! On my channel you will experience high quality sound and picture. Don't delay a visit! [emoji12]

Cheers!
Jerry "Jer" Darkey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely! How about this trick: Super Metroid on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System in high definition at 60 frames per second!

Check it out!

Last edited:
been on tw for 15 years

owns his own youtube channel

still doesn't know how to post youtube vids on tw

ggs jerry

Havax,

Can you help me? It has been so long since I've had the opportunity to post case sensitive links. Lol!

Hold on a second! Am I the only one who can see myself typing in caps?!

Havax,

Can you help me? It has been so long since I've had the opportunity to post case sensitive links. Lol!

you are posting upper case just fine

that is not the problem

but yes, jerry, i will help you friend

If you don't watch your tone with the magic man you might find a rabbit shoved up your asshole! Lmao. [emoji18]

I know you aren't monetizing yet, but in the future you can't really monetize pure gameplay stuff - you have to have some sort of commentary or make it a "show" in order for YouTube to not be a giant dick to you.

I know you aren't monetizing yet, but in the future you can't really monetize pure gameplay stuff - you have to have some sort of commentary or make it a "show" in order for YouTube to not be a giant dick to you.

JodoFett,

Thank you for all of your help! You gave me the resolve to push forward and explore new methods of recording. Kudos to you, friend! [emoji69]

talk some jerry. or just breathe real loud into your mic while youre playing and crunch on potato chips

Last edited:
Back