Japanese Jokes

JapaneseScript.jpg

There's a white dude, a black dude, and a jap dude that all join the army.

The drill sarge is handing out duties and he says, "Ok, white dude, I want you in charge of food. Black dude, I want you in charge of cleaning this place up. Jap dude, I want you in charge of the supplies."

He comes in an hour later and sees the white dude peeling potatoes, the black dude mopping the floor, but he can't find the Jap.

Seconds later, the Jap jumps out from behind a door with balloons and yells: "SUPPLIES!!!!!!!"

Sorry

A newlywed Chinese man says to his new, virginal wife, "I want to give you whatever you want on this, our first night."
She's hems and haws and finally says, "I have heard about 69 and would like to try that."

He looks puzzled and says, "You want broccoli beef?"

you can probably change that to be japanese, its stolen from the joke thread

A newlywed Chinese man says to his new, virginal wife, "I want to give you whatever you want on this, our first night."
She's hems and haws and finally says, "I have heard about 69 and would like to try that."

He looks puzzled and says, "You want broccoli beef?"

you can probably change that to be japanese, its stolen from the joke thread

No, that only works for Chinese since it's making fun of western Chinese takeouts.

Then again, there's nothing more insulting to Japanese than calling them Chinese.

Back