Jägermeister

daerid

Contributor
Veteran XX
Jägermeister

fucking rules.

And I hate licorice.

Fuck.

Sometimes I hate bitches. Three and a half years and they just turn out to be fucking skanks. The whole lot of 'em.

God damn whores.

Jagerbombs are pretty overrated. Just saying.

and all women are whores, every man should know this.

She's not really a whore, just confused. But she craves the cock. Not the singular, but the many.

So I think, since she's not charging, she should be appropriately named a "slut"

I love black licorice, so Jager is the bomb. (LOL GET IT THE BOMB? JAGERBOMB?)

Also absinthe, although I've never had the real "hallucinogenic" stuff. Just the 74% alcohol fuck-you-right-up brand.

Never tried either, couldn't comment. But I hate straight Jager, but I fucking LOVE jager bombs

She's not really a whore, just confused. But she craves the cock. Not the singular, but the many.

So I think, since she's not charging, she should be appropriately named a "slut"

Slut, whore; either way it's the same result for you in the end.

Jager isn't bad, my drink of choice is the Gin & Tonic with a splash of lime. Or, if I can get my hands on everything necessary to make it, a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, those are tasties.

Personally, I only take shots of four horsemen.

1/4 oz Jim Beam bourbon whiskey
1/4 oz Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey
1/4 oz Johnnie Walker Red Label Scotch whiskey
1/4 oz Jose Cuervo Especial gold tequila

Some good nights have involved Jager and some really really bad nights have involved Jager. There's no middle ground.

Slut, whore; either way it's the same result for you in the end.

Amen brother. Why's a bitch gotta take 3 and a half years and fucking wipe her ass with it? Seriously....

I don't know if I'll ever understand...

Jager bombs are great for those nights that you want to stay out late (or are at a club). Theres a reason why guidos love jager bombs, it's because they love clubing

Daerid :)

My lacrosse team playing in Vegas in 2 weeks:)

jaegerbombs.jpg

Last edited:
Back