Iverson to Nuggets

So they have the 1st and 2nd leading scorers (in terms of avg per game) now. Should score a lot of points.

can't believe the Celtics didn't offer a better package, but i guess there's some logic to trading him to a West. Conf. team as well.

2 1sts are nice, but hardly a sure thing. Andre Miller and Joe Smith are useless.

Yeah saw this on ESPN a few minutes ago, wtg nuggets. I reallly wanted Iverson to go to the Clips :(

Time to sit and wait for the egos to clash. :popcorn:

even MN with Foye makes more sense. I mean, they got nothing at all for him. Maybe Boston wouldn't part with Green or Jefferson, but even West and Gomes would have given them more quality talent, with either Sczerbiak or Ratliff giving them a big, nearly expiring deal. Whats the benefit of getting 6 million today when you can get more in 2 years. You're not going to be immediately competitigove either way

The main problem with MN was that they couldn't match salaries, presumably. Blount + someone would have had to have been the starting point, and I can't blame anyone for not wanting Mark Blount

I feel bad for KG. Poor guy is never going to get a ring just because he's loyal to a franchise that doesn't give a fuck about championships.

I thin the sixers wanted guys whose contract would be expiring soon, so im sure that played a huge deal in it. again they dont want to make the playoffs, if they do then they have to give up their first rd pick. and in a year with alot of talent coming out that would really suck

Back