ITT: post your perm iffs plz so all t1 players can use them

Pachacutec

Veteran X
Here are the facts
1. there are two LT/Base servers left: Community and Turtle Tank
2. One of the server managers actively knows that certain ppl use permiffs all the time, and no longer bans for it. He estimates majority of community uses it at this point.
3. Watching pickup, a few ppl dissect peoples game and notice how permiffs are part of their gameplay.

The point being that permiffs are no longer considered a bannable cheating offense by the remaining authority. In fact, alleged iff users are actually pickup first picks and no one cares significantly enough to muster enough votes to kick.

For this reason, if you have these and they are compatible with 1.4, plz post them here so that the field may be level if people so desire.

FTR: I have never used these in my life, but I don't see the point in letting the few get away with what used to be cheating, and then being surprised when other players dont know where the flag is, or can't d the stand.

tl;dr tribes is dead, post perm iffs

ur a bitch parachutech

only a few ppls opinions on cheating matter

the rest of u are newbies that dont know how to play and assume cheats

Sad day for tribe :(

I didn't play for ages and when I cum bak I see a lot of cheats and I see a lot of newbies attempting to play LT :/ very saddddd for tribe, I sad now. I had greats 1 year n half playing with tribe USA/Canada gg

Sad day for tribe :(

I didn't play for ages and when I cum bak I see a lot of cheats and I see a lot of newbies attempting to play LT :/ very saddddd for tribe, I sad now. I had greats 1 year n half playing with tribe USA/Canada gg

back in day your team (clan/tribe, not pub or pickup nonsense) used voice comm to find flag carrier. this was true of base or lt and is the only way it could work.

1. chaser says "flag taken E/W/N/S" makes note if loses eyes on.
2. lo/extra capper move to intercept
3. 2/3 ppl help get return

ppl no longer organized like that, so flags vanish basically. if chaser loses flag then lo command screen to estimate nme flag carrier is ineffective. choices are a) camp stand and get killed by 4 ppl on nme respawn or b) wander map looking for carrier.

UNLESS
you magically happen to wander consistently to where flag is hiding
gg

Last edited:
Ya its ok if one person has perm iffs, like say sleepy Ding with thumper.

But the sleepy mav combo killed me today, i couldnt cap flag at any speed or angle.

Back