It's official, I have left the Republican party.

I think trump supporting daca was the final straw that snapped oneman army after he talked about repealing daca for like 3 years and trump cucked and supports daca now because hea flailing in FL

:lol:

Its ok dude no one believed he was going to repeal daca to begin wtih so we forgive you

Well let you reeeee on this one

daca really was a no brainer but rome falling could be fun

Required reading.

3XVZlGp.jpg

all these woke people rioting cuz a dude got killed by a cop and not because they are wage slaves who are taxed into poverty by rich corrupt politicians LOL

all these woke people rioting cuz a dude got killed by a cop and not because they are wage slaves who are taxed into poverty by rich corrupt politicians LOL

literally an argument for restricting voting rights and drafting 20% of the population for chum food

OneManArmy, you are like a lot of people who flip back and forth. Trump is going to be re-elected because the incumbent has an advantage. But then it could flip back to blue.
white-house-control2.png

What people like you are pissed about is the families at the top.
pyramidofpower.jpg

However, there is a big difference between Right and Left. It comes down to your taxes and health care going up, because the left wants to install a Marxist government controlled by the families at the very top (NWO). Look at it, the government is one of four ways to control the masses. Major companies, banks, and the families are above all of it. Occupy Wallstreet was protesting against the people above government, but it didn't hold, because CEOs say their pay is justified. And presidents have been assassinated for taking on the Federal Reserve. The USA left Britain in 1776, was free, but who controls the USA now?

Last edited:
Ah... ok.

What do I do next? I was thinking about smashing the store windows of some local businesses to show my support for the downtrodden little guy... seems like the next logical step?

So I have been thinking about how to respond to this then I had an epiphany.

I've left the Republican party, I no longer need to think.

So here is someone else explaining how to progress in your wokeness:

Malcolm X said: “The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.”

If you want to join the Former Republicans Club, you have to start saying "The Republican Party left Me." Because they sure as fuck don't deliver what they promise.

as a black jew, the republican party and the democrat party left me!

that's why i now identify as independent (aka white supremacist)

Last edited:
OneManArmy, you are like a lot of people who flip back and forth. Trump is going to be re-elected because the incumbent has an advantage. But then it could flip back to blue.
white-house-control2.png

That graft should also include who controlled congress during that same period.

Federal_Debt_1901-2010.png

See that huge chunk of blue in the house? The Democrats have owned government for decades, certainly most of the 1900s to 2000s. And you can change Eisenhower's color to blue. He was a RINO. Same with both Bushes, they were at most moderates. Looking back, I'm sure most liberals would say "they weren't as bad as we said they were". Except for that stupid second iraq invasion.

Back