Is there one thing you want 2 do before you die?

I CANT BREATHE

I+Cant+Breathe.png

surf
just surf
then knee board
just knee board
then boogie board
just boogie board
then sit on the beach taking pictures
and sex is nice to have too... so
just sex

It's called a bucket list. Right now it's a list of roller coasters all over the USA. I've completed this list in the past, but there are always new coasters each year.
Top USA Steel Coaster Bucket List

Helping my daughter. Putting money in a generation skipping trust for her which saves a ton on taxes. What this means is that when my father passed, I elected to disclaim some assets and send them directly to my daughter. This means the money will only be taxed one time as an estate instead of twice. All of this is written up by a financial attorney.

Last edited:
i want to retire to the coast, house on a canal, personal boat lift, haynie preferred, drink my coffee on my deck and then go fishing every morning.

60de088207e67Boat_House_Houston_Cradle_Boat_Lift.jpg

img_2293-jpg.4474675

It's called a bucket list. Right now it's a list of roller coasters all over the USA. I've completed this list in the past, but there are always new coasters each year.
Top USA Steel Coaster Bucket List

Helping my daughter. Putting money in a generation skipping trust for her which saves a ton on taxes. What this means is that when my father passed, I elected to disclaim some assets and send them directly to my daughter. This means the money will only be taxed one time as an estate instead of twice. All of this is written up by a financial attorney.

Make a thread of each roller coaster you do. Either cam it or youtube what it's like. Take me on your adventure!!

I want to set up a not for profit organisation tax free that provides woke services. I want it to employ lots of social justice warrior unpaid volunteers that we brainwash while I and a 2 other senior managers are paid an extraordinary amount of money to 'manage' such an operation. But I want no contact with these people. I want to appear on a big screen in their boardroom for brief motivational chats to encourage them to ring in more volunteers and donations to help our cause.

I don't really give a shit what the cause is, so long as the woke love it.

Make a thread of each roller coaster you do. Either cam it or youtube what it's like. Take me on your adventure!!
There's a YT channel called CoasterForce that does just this.
CoasterForce - YouTube
In the search box of YT, you can type the name of the coaster and the word Coasterforce and it will pull up their video.

I remember back in the day, I was one of the first people to take a camera on a coaster and post the video on my web site. It was a Sony point and shoot camera that I put behind my waist so the ride ops couldn't see it. Once the ride left the station I would take it out and film the ride. Now people get permission to shoot the footage and do it in 4k.

i want to retire to the coast, house on a canal, personal boat lift, haynie preferred, drink my coffee on my deck and then go fishing every morning.
The problem with the house on the canal is they are crazy expensive, and there's no way to insure the house from a hurricane. The only insurance company is Citizens. My GF wants to be on the water but I don't see how it can be done with storms and home insurance sky high. Also, a boat with 2 engines eats gas. My friend has a SeaFox with a single Honda 150. I put $50 of gas in, we go out 10 miles off Pompano Beach to catch Mahi, and the boat sips gas. The only negative is if the main engine goes out, we have to come in on the trolling motor. This happened one time to us when the gas line clogged because a connection had a ball in it that got stuck in case the boat capsizes. But we were only at the bridge of the inter coastal and made it back.
http://www.quatraine3.com/tw2021/WaxingRaysBoat1129201mp004.jpg

Last edited:
Back