Is Netflix worth it?

There are 0 ads for the streaming, and there is definitely a decent selection of movies and tv shows. I've watched and been introduced to so many great shows because of how easy they are to watch from streaming. Just don't expect any of the brand new stuff to show up there.

I love it, especially for all the foreign films and older movies. I've seen a bunch of excellent movies that I never would have watched otherwise. The personalized rating system is pretty accurate.

Best thing about it, is if you don't like a movie, you just bail on it and you didn't waste any time downloading it.

netflix, hulu, and an HD antenna for your tv = $8 a month and you have access to just about everything you could want to watch

Try it for a month free, us a spam e-mail address to sign up.
Most of the good movies require the mail thing. We didn't care for it, so we cancelled.

Compare it to watching ONE movie at the theater, but without the popcorn or comforts of home. That's ~$8 bucks.

You can watch an entire season of most shows in a day or 2.

Or, when there's Nothing else on TV, you can get anything you want at Netflix's rest-a-rant

Is the content on there worth $7.99 a month? I've never had it.

Are there a lot of ads?

I've had the streaming service before. I enjoyed it. I mainly used it to watch documentaries and random tv.

put it this way, for 8 bucks you can watch whatever good shit then fucking cancel in 6 months when you seen every thing. so for like $50 for 6 months. How much more money do you spend doing anything in 6 months?

Back