is mozilla firefox still better than IE?

gabe

Veteran X
or should I get google chrome? what's the consensus?

I have a couple of problems with mozilla, but I still use it.

first, sometimes when I left click a link, instead of following that link, it simply saves the page or url or something. i have no idea how i'm causing that to happen. my "downloads" page has a bunch of .htm, .php files in it from this.

also, sometimes in the middle of typing on a webpage the "active window" will switch or something and my typing starts opening menus like file, edit, help, tools, etc. it's as if i accidentally hit the alt key. am i really this clumsy or is there something else causing this? ad-aware says no malware.

or should I get google chrome? what's the consensus?

I have a couple of problems with mozilla, but I still use it.

first, sometimes when I left click a link, instead of following that link, it simply saves the page or url or something. i have no idea how i'm causing that to happen. my "downloads" page has a bunch of .htm, .php files in it from this.

also, sometimes in the middle of typing on a webpage the "active window" will switch or something and my typing starts opening menus like file, edit, help, tools, etc. it's as if i accidentally hit the alt key. am i really this clumsy or is there something else causing this? ad-aware says no malware.
that's exactly what happens when you hit alt.

i use alt as my voice chat button and it happens to me when i'm talking and click a link.

maybe you're hitting it on accident, or your key is stuck

firefox rocks bcuz u can type a general descriptionof what you're looking for in the url bar and it will correctly get it 99% of the time

like an easy example u just go "tribalwar forums" and it finds this place

Back