Is Melania Trump a Russian Spy?

Sigh. I didn't want to respond to this again, but you've engaged me--

Two things:

1. I was making a priggish statement of semantics: the article title should have read "Is Melania Trump Spying For Russia?" The way it's written, it makes the tacit implication she is Russian as well and we're just now finding this out, omg.

2. The news story is short on substance, long on the logical fallacy of begging the question.:

The writer says "I don't have any hard evidence," so the reader can assume that he DOES have some circumstantial evidence, but he doesn't even have that.

I'm on your side, and agree with a lot of what you write here, but that article had a bad title and a crap body. As we approach the day when the world laughs at his firing, I want the criticisms of him to be airtight.

Well, all Trump does is pull shit out of his ass and repeat it 987 times, which according to Fox News Research, is all it takes to make something true. Remember WMDs in iraq? Or a host of other shit that came out of the 911 attacks. Republicans perfected this kind of propaganda over the years. Make shit up and watch people devour it. Like claiming real news is fake just because it's not flattering, and only believing fake news. Q anon was built on this strategy. People here do it every day. Call someone a pedophile 987 times and it becomes their gospel.

What I'm saying is the left needs to start making shit up even though we know it's not true, but repeat it so much that it enters the realm of credibility.

That's how I know for a fucking FACT that Trump's whore wife Melania is a Russian spy

Last edited:
What I'm saying is the left needs to start making shit up even though we know it's not true, but repeat it so much that it enters the realm of credibility.

They need to start? Brother that's all they ever do, or did you miss the last four years of muh Russia and Trump never condemned white supremacy and Trump called all Mexicans rapist and murderers?

This is not satire, but I wish it was. It's far more reasonable - and logical - than the fucking nonsense Rudy Giuliani told the New York Post to publish about Hunter Biden. And you guys eat that shit up like it's fried chicken.

So The Donald that you guys worship like a deity is not only a Low Grade Imbecile, a Fraud, a Broke Former Billionaire Conman and the Antichrist, but he's also the World's Biggest Patsy. God Fucking Damn. You can't make shit up like this.

Could Melania Trump Actually Be A Russian Spy? - Big Easy Magazine

This dumb fuck thinks Hunter's laptop scandal is a hoax. :rofl:

tubby tommy trump tantrum

fatladyboy.gif

It has.

We should bump more of these unhinged lefty threads. They're great. :lol:

This is not satire, but I wish it was. It's far more reasonable - and logical - than the fucking nonsense Rudy Giuliani told the New York Post to publish about Hunter Biden. And you guys eat that shit up like it's fried chicken.

So The Donald that you guys worship like a deity is not only a Low Grade Imbecile, a Fraud, a Broke Former Billionaire Conman and the Antichrist, but he's also the World's Biggest Patsy. God Fucking Damn. You can't make shit up like this.

Could Melania Trump Actually Be A Russian Spy? - Big Easy Magazine

looks like u can make this shit up

why arent the Q psychopaths into this? Oh yea cause they dont want to believe shit that they dont like

Back