Is it still cool to not like Russell Brand?

HollyW00d

Veteran XX
Because I've always liked him, sorry I'm not cool.

WTF | Watch: The speech that got Russell Brand kicked out of the GQ Awards - entertainment.ie

3GcoXp9.jpg

I like Russel Brand a lot. Muk hates his guts.

Edit: and fuck GQ, they haven't been relevant in decades. All of those laddy magazines--Details, Maxim, all of them. .irrelevant.

Last edited:
Hugo Boss designing uniforms for the nazis was obviously extremely offensive to the jews.
Because we all know that designing uniforms = killing people.

:rolleyes:

Also he was designing/making them before things had progressed to that point I think.

So really just kind of irrelevant.

my best suit is a Hugo Boss my grandfather had made from Jew hair shaved just prior to gassing. this last part is the key - the fear gives the fibers a luxurious quality.

I have mixed feelings.

Allah knows his style can get on my nerves sometimes, but ultimately he's a nice guy who just doesn't give a fuck.

Well, I dunno, I think she's "HAWT"

:( ....... > too young.

would not :hitit:

Hmmmm, I would wait 5 mo years, Hope I can still get it up by then. :lol:

Anyone male that would not wanna "hit" sumthin likka dat is :lies:

Wanting anna duing is two different things.

Amen.
.......................................................................................................

Damnnnnnnn, dat lil girl iz smert !

Hugo Boss designing uniforms for the nazis was obviously extremely offensive to the jews.
Because we all know that designing uniforms = killing people.

:rolleyes:

Apparently Hugo Boss actually was a Nazi party member--he joined and sponsored the party to keep his company afloat by getting crony military contracts and using forced/slave labor to meet demand. The guy was extremely offensive to the human race, not just jews.

Hugo Boss - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back