Is it OK to joke about rape?

Is it OK to joke about rape?

• Total voters
DONT YOU TOUCH THAT! IF YOU TOUCH THAT I WILL RAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH MMKAY. I WILL RAPE YOU IN THE FUCKING MOUTH MMKAY!

Two rapists walk into a bar.

And so people understand something, O and A didn't joke about raping the first lady and Condoleezaa, it was a homeless man who said he would " fuck dat bitch to death. "

It's all about context and women are the ultimate at not understanding context and funny. I'm not a guy that has pent up rage against women cause they don't like me, I'm just calling out that a large majority of women don't understand the context of a joke.

Last edited:
if we blocked topics from potential jokes simply because it might offend someone, you might as well just stop joking entirely

the ironic part is im pretty sure she hangs with people and dates a guy that says copious ammounts of rape jokes now and even enjoys being raped

Yep, we could also include the Gays. If you say anything bad about them, or joke, then you lose your job. It's any minority group that wants power when you think about it. You joked about me, or said something bad, so now I want you to lose your job.

I have gotten banned on sa for saying I hate u to a person jokingly. Also for saying the word nigger as well as faggot. fyad is the only place u can post shit like that but most ppl have double or triple accounts where they pretend to be other people its the equivalent of 150 lying naptown fucking jd convos or maybe they aren't lying and never fucked who knows.

It really is the best forum for trolling but I don't like how they took out helldump which was their legal nextING forum as that used to be a very fun hobby for me and I wouldn't have minded excising most of the ppl who's info I have in a public setting

getting banned on sa very easy thing and it is to keep the site running but u can cause much more problems if u just disagree with ppl politely and then dissappear instead of arguing or swearing because they can't ban u for that and it will derail threads if u r good.

I think it's okay to make jokes about the subject, but making "jokes" about the act of rape Daniel Tosh style is pretty fucking low.

getting banned on sa very easy thing and it is to keep the site running but u can cause much more problems if u just disagree with ppl politely and then dissappear instead of arguing or swearing because they can't ban u for that and it will derail threads if u r good.

:lol:

This is exactly what I was trying to do over on SA, had a weird user name, started very slowly under the radar. But the TW users were over there and outed me. Once that happened everyone piled on and the Finn pushed the ban button. Fuck him and the chick, everything I said was true. They can ban you for anything actually, the admins have ban quotas. Just read the ban forum, where there's one line messages as to why. The reasons are stupid. Sometimes they say things like, "dumb response." Oh really? Like every message is supposed to be witty and funny, right.

Sarcasm is hard to get in messages or e-mails.

Last edited:
Back