Is 2008 the year of the locked thread or what?

1092623850_587deccad1_o.jpg

beren locks everything you should fire him and send his wife to my house

i think you are the one with sand in places.. link to threads that weren't spam, parody or needless bumps (usually in an attempt to get the OP done for spam) that i have locked.

i think you are the one with sand in places.. link to threads that weren't spam, parody or needless bumps (usually in an attempt to get the OP done for spam) that i have locked.

Sir, this is the internet and, more specifically, tribalwar. If I want to say the reason the oil prices are rising is because it's being sold to aliens, I can. I can even say it's been documented by all major newsources and when you ask for sources, I can reply with "Fuck you" as a legitimate argument. This isn't some paper, I don't need sources or facts on the internet. Why not? Because your mother gets more dick than a urinal.

Good day.

Sir, this is the internet and, more specifically, tribalwar. If I want to say the reason the oil prices are rising is because it's being sold to aliens, I can. I can even say it's been documented by all major newsources and when you ask for sources, I can reply with "Fuck you" as a legitimate argument. This isn't some paper, I don't need sources or facts on the internet. Why not? Because your mother gets more dick than a urinal.

Good day.

yes i grasp this.. i just like to respond as such to say "that is crap", to remind everyone its crap.

Beren has locked and then deleted 93% of the threads I've made.

this got me curious.. of the threads you have posted (not only have none every been shut) but i have only ever posted in one. Also only 20% of them read page 2. The only conclusion i have is that you don't post good threads.

this got me curious.. of the threads you have posted (not only have none every been shut) but i have only ever posted in one. Also only 20% of them read page 2. The only conclusion i have is that you don't post good threads.

And thus I rarely make threads so this makes me one of the few TW posters that has come to terms with this fact.

Errrr.... What I mean to say is that I really do make good threads, it's just that you delete them all.

And thus I rarely make threads so this makes me one of the few TW posters that has come to terms with this fact.

Errrr.... What I mean to say is that I really do make good threads, it's just that you delete them all.

hah... delete your threads? Dude we want everyone to see how crap they are. no need to delete. Threads only get deleted if they are like goatse or something. the ratio of deletes to locks is probably like 1:20 or something.

Back